• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

KolaKoala

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
I'm Kola Koala. I have been known as other names in the past like sullyswitch and nappy_on, but since then I have discovered a long hidden fursona. ^^ I've always had a thing for diapers, and being babied, but also have a side that likes to care for other littles.
I love writing, and have written stories on my FA page featuring Kola and my other friends.
I love to make new friends, and chat!

Take care #^0^#

Reactions: Diaper4Life247, Lumos and Cottontail
Welcome, @KolaKoala, from across The Pond. Glad you de-lurked! :) I'm a newish fur myself. It's been a lot of fun to express myself that way online, and particularly in this community. "Furry" and "little" really are a perfect match.

Hope to hear more from you in the forums!

Welcome aboard!

Hello and welcome.

KolaKoala said:
I'm Kola Koala. I have been known as other names in the past like sullyswitch and nappy_on, but since then I have discovered a long hidden fursona. ^^ I've always had a thing for diapers, and being babied, but also have a side that likes to care for other littles.
I love writing, and have written stories on my FA page featuring Kola and my other friends.
I love to make new friends, and chat!

Take care #^0^#
Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome!

Back