• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

KolaKoala

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
I'm Kola Koala. I have been known as other names in the past like sullyswitch and nappy_on, but since then I have discovered a long hidden fursona. ^^ I've always had a thing for diapers, and being babied, but also have a side that likes to care for other littles.
I love writing, and have written stories on my FA page featuring Kola and my other friends.
I love to make new friends, and chat!

Take care #^0^#

Reactions: Diaper4Life247, Lumos and Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @KolaKoala, from across The Pond. Glad you de-lurked! :) I'm a newish fur myself. It's been a lot of fun to express myself that way online, and particularly in this community. "Furry" and "little" really are a perfect match.

Hope to hear more from you in the forums!

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Welcome aboard!

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
KolaKoala said:
I'm Kola Koala. I have been known as other names in the past like sullyswitch and nappy_on, but since then I have discovered a long hidden fursona. ^^ I've always had a thing for diapers, and being babied, but also have a side that likes to care for other littles.
I love writing, and have written stories on my FA page featuring Kola and my other friends.
I love to make new friends, and chat!

Take care #^0^#
Hello and welcome

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!