• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

JackJack2

British Age Regressor & Diaper Lover
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi, Im not gonna use my real name but you can call me Jack, Im Autistic and from England. I am an Age regressor and Diaper Lover and I can be quite a shy person.
I joined this website to learn more about regressors and Diaper lovers to understand more about the communities and myself.
I have an interest in gaming, technology and I am a big Emergency Services fan.
I know it isnt much but I am quite nervous and not very good at writing things up like this but I hope this explains enough about me. (y)

Reactions: Chrissie, Kittyinpink and LaLoneDigi

Weewilly

Scottish, introvert and incontinent
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Carer
Hello Jack. Welcome along. I am a fan of our 999 services too.

sjinnewengland

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi Jack and welcome! This is a great introduction. I hope you don't feel too nervous about posting, and that you find a lot of supportive and kind people in the community here.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello and welcome.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
JackJack2 said:
Hi, Im not gonna use my real name but you can call me Jack, Im Autistic and from England. I am an Age regressor and Diaper Lover and I can be quite a shy person.
I joined this website to learn more about regressors and Diaper lovers to understand more about the communities and myself.
I know it isnt much but I am quite nervous and not very good at writing things up like this but I hope this explains enough about me. (y)
Hello Jack, welcome here 👍🏻

ptipanda78

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Welcome Jack!

TimeWillTell

Nerdy Cloth DL
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
JackJack2 said:
Have you ever tried the videogame Emergency 20 with the Wuppertal / Ludenscheid mod? 🚒🇩🇪

JackJack2

British Age Regressor & Diaper Lover
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
sjinnewengland said:
Hi Jack and welcome! This is a great introduction. I hope you don't feel too nervous about posting, and that you find a lot of supportive and kind people in the community here.

The community seems really friendly from what I have seen, thankyou for being so kind and inviting

Last edited:

dlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome here, a great place to ask the big questions and get honest answers

ichinyan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hello Jack! Pleased to meet you. Are there any genres of games you enjoy more than others? Do you have a favorite game?

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome!

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover