• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

twowheelsonediaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello, I’ve been lurking for a while and will continue to do so 😂 but I guess it’s time to introduce myself.

I’m a shy (at first) guy that’s recently gotten quite deep into this side of my life, about the same time I left my corporate job. Feeling less constricted in day to day and exploring my options help pushed me forward. I associate myself with more of the DL side of things but get into AB with a partner.

Outside of the obvious interest we all share I am very passionate about motorcycles, weightlifting (specifically deadlifting) and general fitness, and I make a living investing in real estate which I also enjoy. Self improvement (mental health) is another interest of mine.

I came here looking for more like minded people as it can get lonely in the part of the US that I’m in. I’m sure I’ll continue to lurk and possibly chime in once or twice.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoseofThorns, Cottontail, GatoChihuahua and 2 others

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hellp Twowheelsonediaper and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Reactions: twowheelsonediaper

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome 👋 enjoy

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard!

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Welcome, @twowheelsonediaper! Thanks for giving us a proper intro, even if you mean to lurk. Although if you're feeling lonely, I think a better remedy will be to dive in! A virtual community can't exactly replace a real-life one, but it's wayyyyyyy better than nothing. I used to live near a large city with a (relatively) large ABDL population, and was meeting up with others regularly. I've since moved a bit further out, and I'm sure I'd be a dysfunctional wreck of pent up littleness if not for the opportunity to connect with others here. Of course, everybody's needs are a bit different in that regard, but I'm definitely big on chat therapy. :)

I think I could use a few plays from your playbook when it comes to personal fitness. I'm not exactly out of shape, but I'm certainly squandering some opportunities. If I thought exercising would help me fit into actual Pampers, that would be such a motivation, LOL. Alas that no program of exercise is going to make these hips smaller than they already are!

Real estate investing, eh? That's surely done good things for you lately, even with all the Fed maneuvering. After reading this week's dire predictions of sea level rise, now might be a good time to buy up some mountaintops.

Last edited:

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
twowheelsonediaper said:
Hello, I’ve been lurking for a while and will continue to do so 😂 but I guess it’s time to introduce myself.

I’m a shy (at first) guy that’s recently gotten quite deep into this side of my life, about the same time I left my corporate job. Feeling less constricted in day to day and exploring my options help pushed me forward. I associate myself with more of the DL side of things but get into AB with a partner.

Outside of the obvious interest we all share I am very passionate about motorcycles, weightlifting (specifically deadlifting) and general fitness, and I make a living investing in real estate which I also enjoy. Self improvement (mental health) is another interest of mine.

I came here looking for more like minded people as it can get lonely in the part of the US that I’m in. I’m sure I’ll continue to lurk and possibly chime in once or twice.
Hello welcome here

twowheelsonediaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

twowheelsonediaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @twowheelsonediaper! Thanks for giving us a proper intro, even if you mean to lurk. Although if you're feeling lonely, I think a better remedy will be to dive in! A virtual community can't exactly replace a real-life one, but it's wayyyyyyy better than nothing. I used to live near a large city with a (relatively) large ABDL population, and was meeting up with others regularly. I've since moved a bit further out, and I'm sure I'd be a dysfunctional wreck of pent up littleness if not for the opportunity to connect with others here. Of course, everybody's needs are a bit different in that regard, but I'm definitely big on chat therapy. :)

I think I could use a few plays from your playbook when it comes to personal fitness. I'm not exactly out of shape, but I'm certainly squandering some opportunities. If I thought exercising would help me fit into actual Pampers, that would be such a motivation, LOL. Alas that no program of exercise is going to make these hips smaller than they already are!

Real estate investing, eh? That's surely done good things for you lately, even with all the Fed maneuvering. After reading this week's dire predictions of sea level rise, now might be a good time to buy up some mountaintops.
I am excited to join a hopefully less sexual community, other places I’ve been on were quite colorful.

😂 I would run if I knew it would afford me to opportunity to fit in pampers but I’m the same boat.

It’s not a bad field to be in! No boss, no hourly rate.

Reactions: RoseofThorns and Cottontail

NappyCouple1980

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello and welcome from the UK!

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
twowheelsonediaper said:
I am excited to join a hopefully less sexual community, other places I’ve been on were quite colorful.
It is less sexual, yes—perhaps no less colorful, but I suppose that’s down to individual perception. If you want the most sex-free experience possible, set the “See Sexuality Topics” setting to “No” in your profile preferences. That’ll hide the Sexuality forum. It won’t save you from the odd misplaced sexual content or the gratuitous crotch shot that claims to be a picture of somebody’s pacifier, but it should help.

The fetish side of this has always been very real for me, but I nonetheless appreciate a forum that deprioritizes it. It’s not really what I want to read or talk about when I visit. That’s one of the reasons I’m a regular here and not elsewhere. I leave the Sexuality forum switched on though. I figure, if I click on it, I get what I deserve. :) And occasionally there’s something in there I feel like replying to.

Last edited:
Reactions: uknappygirl and twowheelsonediaper

RoseofThorns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Howdy from Utah! I enjoy it here. There's forums for everything, I tend to hit the lightning bolt and see what's new.

twowheelsonediaper

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Cottontail said:
It is less sexual, yes—perhaps no less colorful, but I suppose that’s down to individual perception. If you want the most sex-free experience possible, set the “See Sexuality Topics” setting to “No” in your profile preferences. That’ll hide the Sexuality forum. It won’t save you from the odd misplaced sexual content or the gratuitous crotch shot that claims to be a picture of somebody’s pacifier, but it should help.

The fetish side of this has always been very real for me, but I nonetheless appreciate a forum that deprioritizes it. It’s not really what I want to read or talk about when I visit. That’s one of the reasons I’m a regular here and not elsewhere. I leave the Sexuality forum switched on though. I figure, if I click on it, I get what I deserve. :) And occasionally there’s something in there I feel like replying to.
😂 good to know, thank you!

nappywearingicman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi

Beo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
RoseofThorns said:
Howdy from Utah! I enjoy it here. There's forums for everything, I tend to hit the lightning bolt and see what's new.
Howdy from Utah as well

Reactions: twowheelsonediaper and RoseofThorns

RoseofThorns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other

Beo

Contributor
Role