• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello.

HydraBob

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
So it's taken me a little while to work up the nerve to introduce myself, but here goes. I am incontinent and have been since shortly after high school. During my senior year I suffered a back injury that left me with some residual nerve damage. Over time my bladder control has become weaker, to the point that I am fully bladder incontinent when sleeping, and marginally better during the day. Truthfully I never had the best control when I was younger, a lot of accidents and wet bedsheets, so being back in diapers wasn't really a shock.

I discovered my ABDL side last year after my Dad died, it helped me through the more difficult moments. After my Mom died this year, I've embraced it more, and decided to make a profile here. The biggest help has been one of my closest friends, I told her everything after Dad died and she has supported me and more importantly, accepted me. She was even the one that named the Unicorn in my profile picture! I can't say I'll comment on every post, but I definitely will if I have something to say. Pleased to meet you all, I look forward to my time here.

Greetings from "Shyla" and her Mommy "Stardust" aswell, they are my constant companions at home.20221127_220415.jpg

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: HydraBob

EmmyBaby2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Pleasure to meet you and your pretty unicorns!!

• Love

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
HydraBob said:
So it's taken me a little while to work up the nerve to introduce myself, but here goes. I am incontinent and have been since shortly after high school. During my senior year I suffered a back injury that left me with some residual nerve damage. Over time my bladder control has become weaker, to the point that I am fully bladder incontinent when sleeping, and marginally better during the day. Truthfully I never had the best control when I was younger, a lot of accidents and wet bedsheets, so being back in diapers wasn't really a shock.

I discovered my ABDL side last year after my Dad died, it helped me through the more difficult moments. After my Mom died this year, I've embraced it more, and decided to make a profile here. The biggest help has been one of my closest friends, I told her everything after Dad died and she has supported me and more importantly, accepted me. She was even the one that named the Unicorn in my profile picture! I can't say I'll comment on every post, but I definitely will if I have something to say. Pleased to meet you all, I look forward to my time here.

Greetings from "Shyla" and her Mommy "Stardust" aswell, they are my constant companions at home.View attachment 95548
Hello welcome to the community