• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

dpbb13

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi , French abdl from france I’m 27 , I will post a lot but lot but don’t hesitate to come engage discussion. About me despite diapers i like tech and travel, I’m planning to do a road trip in Australia this year

Reactions: Jorelaxed

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hello & Welcome.
I was going to ask how you were doing a road trip from France to Australia but then I reread your post haha

Belle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello and welcome 👋🏻

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
dpbb13 said:
Hi , French abdl from france I’m 27 , I will post a lot but lot but don’t hesitate to come engage discussion. About me despite diapers i like tech and travel, I’m planning to do a road trip in Australia this year
Hello, welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Welcome to Adisc from just over the channel.

Look forward to seeing your posts and hope you enjoy your stay.

SparkyDog said:
I was going to ask how you were doing a road trip from France to Australia but then I reread your post haha
You would have to go and visit Q first and convince him to loan you a very special car

Reactions: SparkyDog