• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello :)

Samantha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Carer
  3. Other
New to the site & hoping to learn more about from others & their experiences etc.

Reactions: dlboylife
Hello! 😊
I am Kitty! 😊
I like cooking , gardening , cycling , walking, eating , drinking , diapers , pacifiers , eating , drinking oh ! And eating and drinking 🍸 🙃!!
Welcome to ADISC!
Lovely to have you here! 😊
Do you have any hobbies?
I am AB (adult baby) and very rarely DL (sexualy enjoy diapers) 😉
Enjoy the site!

Reactions: Cottontail
Hi & thanks for the lovely welcome 😘 You sound very sweet :)

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Samantha said:
Hi & thanks for the lovely welcome 😘 You sound very sweet :)
🥰🥰🥰..
Awww... you made me blush ! 😊

Reactions: warmfeeling
😘 awe too cute.... Flick me a message some time & we can have a chat :)

Samantha said:
New to the site & hoping to learn more about from others & their experiences etc.
Hello, welcome here

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Samantha
And welcome to here as well, or there, because this is actually the same place, or? - now I got really confused...
Anyways, I like everything except chicken :) Butt eggs are pretty cool cause you can eat them :p

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink and Samantha
Palle said:
And welcome to here as well, or there, because this is actually the same place, or? - now I got really confused...
Anyways, I like everything except chicken :) Butt eggs are pretty cool cause you can eat them :p
YES!!! I LOVE eggs ! 🥚.. especially as homemade pasta ! 😋

Kittyinpink said:
YES!!! I LOVE eggs ! 🥚.. especially as homemade pasta ! 😋
Eggs are the best :love:, you can do so much with them, like eating them, much better than chickens, chickens are scary :eek:or sometimes not, whatever...
Eggnog is also pretty sweet :p , but that is probably because of the sugar content :rolleyes:

Welcome from a big baby boy in canada.

Diaperman0723 said:
Welcome from a big baby boy in canada.
Do you like food with eggs?

Reactions: Diaperman0723
Palle said:
Do you like food with eggs?
I like food in general. But eggs make everything better. I am a chef so not afraid to use such a versatile ingredient.

Hi from a little girl in Canada

Reactions: Seby96
littletrish said:
Hi from a little girl in Canada
Hi,
I like eggs
Are you wearing a diaper?

Palle said:
Eggs are the best :love:, you can do so much with them, like eating them, much better than chickens, chickens are scary :eek:or sometimes not, whatever...
Eggnog is also pretty sweet :p , but that is probably because of the sugar content :rolleyes:
I got bitten by a chicken 🐔😢

Kittyinpink said:
I got bitten by a chicken 🐔😢
I don't like chickens, I like eggs, and bacon, and pasta, and flaked parmesan cheese, and black pepper, and....
...now I am hungry, can I have a snack?

Palle said:
Hi,
I like eggs
Are you wearing a diaper?
I wear pull ups 24/7 diapers when I am lucky enough to have someone put them on me

Palle said:
I don't like chickens, I like eggs, and bacon, and pasta, and flaked parmesan cheese, and black pepper, and....
...now I am hungry, can I have a snack?
Mmmm.. just add a small amount of single cream (cow) and you have carbonara sauce.. yummy 😋.. just add spaghetti style pasta.. mm..

I am hungry, I need a snack, spaghetti carbonara you say?
- I can do that, I am a big boy :)

Back