• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

RoseofThorns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I'm rather new at this. I've been into wetting since I was a kid. I didn't as Mom was a stickler for that; we didn't even stop on road trips, you went at the rest stops and that was that. I got into nappies around college as while enjoying wetting, I didn't the cleanup. I've since learned that they offer comfort/stress relief, too, as I also have GI issues. Aside from that; I do work full time in medical billing. I love crafts; namely crocheting, beading and that sort. I've started making my own clothing, renaissance style. I love how comfortable and simple it is and yet nice enough to wear to work :) I'm looking for a space to talk about this side of me and not be judged or seen as weird.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, fleckothefennec and Kittyinpink

Therambler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
RoseofThorns said:
I'm rather new at this. I've been into wetting since I was a kid. I didn't as Mom was a stickler for that; we didn't even stop on road trips, you went at the rest stops and that was that. I got into nappies around college as while enjoying wetting, I didn't the cleanup. I've since learned that they offer comfort/stress relief, too, as I also have GI issues. Aside from that; I do work full time in medical billing. I love crafts; namely crocheting, beading and that sort. I've started making my own clothing, renaissance style. I love how comfortable and simple it is and yet nice enough to wear to work :) I'm looking for a space to talk about this side of me and not be judged or seen as weird.
Let me be the first to say a big hello 👋 on here you won't be judged or seen as weird, I'm sure you will have fun and find people to connect to.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
RoseofThorns said:
Hello and welcome, you’ll find lots of like minded people here, hope you have fun 😁👍🏻

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard!

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊
Your skills will be useful here !
Lots of us would like custom made clothing!
Enjoy ADISC! Lots of us here with your nappy interest 😀

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
RoseofThorns said:
Welcome to the group! You'll find a lot of others here that are mostly really good people, at least to communicate with...I only say that as I've never met anyone from here in real life LOL.
I'm a disabled vet with actual wetting issues but you know what they say...take lemons and make lemonade, right?

Reactions: RoseofThorns and Kittyinpink

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
loadedpamperman said:
Welcome to the group! You'll find a lot of others here that are mostly really good people, at least to communicate with...I only say that as I've never met anyone from here in real life LOL.
I'm a disabled vet with actual wetting issues but you know what they say...take lemons and make lemonade, right?
With some sugar ! Otherwise it's more like lemon juice...

Reactions: RoseofThorns

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Welcome Roseofthorns.
You have come to the right place.
Here at adisc you will find, kind, nice
non-judgemental folks who love to chat and help fellow members.🙂

Reactions: RoseofThorns and Kittyinpink

PrincessNozomi

The Big Baby Angel, The Biggest Wetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Nice to meet you!

Reactions: RoseofThorns

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hello and welcome to the forum, this is a super great place to hang out, people of all walks here. Always open to a chat

Reactions: RoseofThorns, Kittyinpink and Jorelaxed

j6f3t7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome. No judgment here. :)

Reactions: RoseofThorns and Jorelaxed