• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

LVDL69

Proudly Canadian. DL and occasional AB by night
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Hi! I'm very excited to meet you all! I'm open minded to anyone's opinions, so feel free to talk to me about anything. I don't mean to get personal, but I first got into diapers as somewhat of a coping mechanism due to my father's neglect. In September, I finally bit the bullet and purchased my first pack of adult diapers and now I wear diapers whenever I get anxiety. I love to wet my diapers and I love squishing it and getting naughty. Outside of diapers, my interests include music (rock and metal), cars, trains, horror and games. I taught myself guitar and I'm currently taking time off school to decide when I want to do. I did take a course last year, but I didn't feel I was being taught well and so I quit. I'm looking for support and to talk to other people who love diapers like I do. I don't want to be alone.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and warmfeeling

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
None of us want to be alone, honey. And the good news is that on here, you won’t be!

You’ll find lots of people like you to chat to.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

LVDL69

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Thank you. That means a lot to hear.

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello and welcome LVDL69..😃

LVDL69

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Thanks!

Souly

The Forum Lurker :3
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LVDL69 said:
Hi! I'm very excited to meet you all! I'm open minded to anyone's opinions, so feel free to talk to me about anything. I don't mean to get personal, but I first got into diapers as somewhat of a coping mechanism due to my father's neglect. In September, I finally bit the bullet and purchased my first pack of adult diapers and now I wear diapers whenever I get anxiety. I love to wet my diapers and I love squishing it and getting naughty. Outside of diapers, my interests include music (rock and metal), cars, trains, horror and games. I taught myself guitar and I'm currently taking time off school to decide when I want to do. I did take a course last year, but I didn't feel I was being taught well and so I quit. I'm looking for support and to talk to other people who love diapers like I do. I don't want to be alone.
Welcome to the forum !

You should find a lot of people here you can talk to so you don't have to worry about being alone, also if you don't mind me asking what kinda games are ya into asides from splatoon which I can obviously see you like lol.

LVDL69

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Souly said:
Welcome to the forum !

You should find a lot of people here you can talk to so you don't have to worry about being alone, also if you don't mind me asking what kinda games are ya into asides from splatoon which I can obviously see you like lol.
I used to play splatoon, but I've just come across other games that overshadowed it such as forza, need for speed, gta, mario and more recently train simulator. Thanks for the welcome and I can't wait to meet more people here!

Souly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LVDL69 said:
I used to play splatoon, but I've just come across other games that overshadowed it such as forza, need for speed, gta, mario and more recently train simulator. Thanks for the welcome and I can't wait to meet more people here!
ahh you have far different tastes than me lol.

I'm a fan of multiplayer games myself, right now I'm playing Subnatica below zero, Genshin, Persona 4, Yakuza 0 and Phasmaphobia. Oh and also some off brand garrys mod game on roblox called evade since it kills time and some buddies of mine refuse to buy the real Garry's mod lol

LVDL69

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I can't say I've played those games, but I've heard good things about them. I've wanted to try out Garry's mod, so since I have you here, is it any good?

Souly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LVDL69 said:
I can't say I've played those games, but I've heard good things about them. I've wanted to try out Garry's mod, so since I have you here, is it any good?
its a sandbox game so it really depends.

if you have people to paly with, then yea its really fun, if you don't know people then there are some wild RP servers you can join to talk to strangers and make new friends. There are also a lot of custom game modes too so yea id say its pretty fun lol

LVDL69

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Thanks man! For the info on the game and talking to me!

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard fellow Canadian 👋

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome

Souly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LVDL69 said:
Thanks man! For the info on the game and talking to me!
No need to say thanks mate. I explore the forums specifically to talk lol

that said, if you ever wanna talk again just msg me and ill get back to you next time I'm on.

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LVDL69 said:
Hello and welcome to this great site

Therambler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LVDL69 said:
Hello and welcome I'll mirror other comments on here on this site you won't be alone there's always someone to chat to, just relax and enjoy both the community and the diapers.

LVDL69

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Lumos said:
Hello and welcome aboard fellow Canadian 👋
Thanks a lot!

LVDL69

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Therambler said:
Hello and welcome I'll mirror other comments on here on this site you won't be alone there's always someone to chat to, just relax and enjoy both the community and the diapers.
Thank you, I really appreciate the support!

LVDL69

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
warmfeeling said:
Hello and welcome to this great site
Thanks, I look forward to discovering more about this great site!

LVDL69

Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other