• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoccerKara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hi all,

I finally got the nerve to make an introduction even though I have been reading the threads here for awhile now. I am a 21 year old college senior majoring in Business and looking to go into banking/finance. I’m also a midfielder on my college soccer team, love running (I ran my first marathon this year) and staying fit, and I’m also active in a number of other clubs on campus including our investing club.

I was a bedwetter growing up as were my older brother and young sister. In high school a few years after I outgrew bedwetting I realized I was very interested in and attracted to diapers. I’ve been very shy about this for years now and none of my family or friends know about my love of diapers even though I have secretly bought and worn them on and off in high school and college.

I’m looking forward to being more active on here.

-Kara

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeyD1981, Jorelaxed, Edgewater and 9 others
Welcome to ADISC, hope you find this site community a supportive and safe place to be.
I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, astrometry, space exploration, history, volcanism, geology and geography.
I also try to learn a little French now and then, (even helps with the English).

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to Adisc

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome Kara! We are glad you are here. You will find a lot of people just like you here.

Welcome :)

Hello and welcome!

SoccerKara said:
Hi all,

I finally got the nerve to make an introduction even though I have been reading the threads here for awhile now. I am a 21 year old college senior majoring in Business and looking to go into banking/finance. I’m also a midfielder on my college soccer team, love running (I ran my first marathon this year) and staying fit, and I’m also active in a number of other clubs on campus including our investing club.

I was a bedwetter growing up as were my older brother and young sister. In high school a few years after I outgrew bedwetting I realized I was very interested in and attracted to diapers. I’ve been very shy about this for years now and none of my family or friends know about my love of diapers even though I have secretly bought and worn them on and off in high school and college.

-Kara
Welcome :)

Welcome to the group!

Welcome 🙂 I hope you find whatever you're looking for here. You'll find a fairly well rounded and polite community, where everyone will treat you with respect.

Welcome to Adisc.
I hope you don't mind me asking but do you use your nappies as a / for toilet / ing? If you wore associated products for bed-wetting you'll have experience.
Welcome again and hope this site helps you.
-
WE
PP (and more)

Welcome to the community! The step from being in the shy observer corner over to engaging on here is a big one, Congrats!

Welcome Kara!

I'm also a bedwetter and find the incontinence and diaper talk threads on here very useful sometimes. I also run and cycle as much as I can to stay fit and have found some members have great suggestions for subtle daytime wear as well.

Glad you're here and hope you find some friends here.

Welcome Kara! I really like your name! Hope you have a lovely time on this site! It is super supportive and friendly! 😊. Glad you are here!

WeakEndPartyPerson said:
Welcome to Adisc.
I hope you don't mind me asking but do you use your nappies as a / for toilet / ing? If you wore associated products for bed-wetting you'll have experience.
Welcome again and hope this site helps you.
-
WE
PP (and more)
Yes, I do wet in my diapers when I wear.

SoccerKara said:
Hi all,

-Kara
Hi! I was also a bed wetter growing up.

And, a very, very belated welcome and be welcomed to ADISC. As you have found by this time, its a wonderful and unique place in which near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Hope you are still enjoying yourself after these several years!

Hello, welcome to adisc.☺️

SoccerKara said:
Hi all,

-Kara
Where ya from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back