• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveZoe

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi,
My name is Zoe and I have dual incontinence and a visual impairment. I am coming to terms with being in diapers. I have always felt ashamed of being incontinent and want to get to a place where I accept and maybe even like my diapers. Iam so happy to have found this form. Nice to meet everyone

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink, PNW509Little, Lumos and 3 others
Welcome Zoe, glad you’re here!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
LoveZoe said:
Hi,
My name is Zoe and I have dual incontinence and a visual impairment. I am coming to terms with being in diapers. I have always felt ashamed of being incontinent and want to get to a place where I accept and maybe even like my diapers. Iam so happy to have found this form. Nice to meet everyone
Howdy, Zoe!

Welcome to our little corner of the world. 'Coming to terms' with incontinence and is a very individualized process and it may continues to 'evolve' over the years. Some of us will confirm that.

Oddly, the body sometimes compensates for this condition. By this I mean that kink and fetish can and do enter the process to help us accept diaper use - even 'like' diaper use. Shame and stigma are very common feelings among us. That doesn't need to last forever, though. Reading the comments of many here will point this out to you. The negatives can and do turn to positives. Seek to enhance those positives, please! In time, I think you'll see what I (and others) mean. Cheers!

Reactions: Notoday and BobbiSueEllen
Welcome to Adisc

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
welcome to the diaper club

Reactions: KrankyPants
Hi there @LoveZoe, good to meet you!

If you’re looking for a community that can help you feel more comfortable about wearing your diapers, then you’ve come to the right place!

I went into diapers as a teenager due to nerve damage from a chronic illness. It was really rough at first, but I’m now much more comfortable about it - my DL side developed as a coping mechanism to help me feel better about it - and it worked!

Even if it doesn’t affect your bladder or bowels directly, disability can cause functional incontinence, as it throws up more access barriers for you. So wearing diapers for this reason is just as valid.

Here’s hoping you can reach a place where you feel comfortable in your padding.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Welcome you have defiantly found a place that will help you feel comfortable about wearing a diaper and maybe even enjoy it!

Glad you are here! This is definitely a group where you can feel free to be yourself and leave the embarrassment at the door! Welcome.

Last edited:
Hey, @LoveZoe! Welcome to the forum. Most people here are very friendly and you should have a great time. 🙂

Hello lovezoe! Welcome to the site! I'm sure you will find many good people to talk to on this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back