Hello!

DLBoy101

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello everyone, I'm an 18 year old male DL from the UK, Scotland specifically. I've been wanting to explore my diaper loving side for a while now - I've never worn before apart from the odd time I stole a pull-up or similar when younger, but I figured now is as good a time as any to try wearing, start exploring and seeing what it's like. I still live with my parents so might make it a bit hard to wear but I'm trying to work round that. Anyway, the forum seems lovely and I'm looking forward to getting to know people 😁

P.S. Forgot to originally add this on but I'd love some recommendations on first diapers to try if anyone's got any. Thanks in advance ☺

Last edited:

DandyAndy

Diaper lover that occasionaly wets bed 'naturally'
Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Welcome Dylan! Online ordering generally is delivered discreetly, and then just pay attention to when you know you'll be alone. I hope you find being padded as stress relieving as I do.

DLBoy101

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome Dylan! Online ordering generally is delivered discreetly, and then just pay attention to when you know you'll be alone. I hope you find being padded as stress relieving as I do.
Hey Andy! Thanks for the welcome 😁 My name's not actually Dylan I think I might have misled you with my intro oops 🀭 thanks for the advice though 😁 I'm hoping to order some diapers at some point and try them soon!

DandyAndy

Diaper lover that occasionaly wets bed 'naturally'
Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Hey Andy! Thanks for the welcome 😁 My name's not actually Dylan I think I might have misled you with my intro oops 🀭 thanks for the advice though 😁 I'm hoping to order some diapers at some point and try them soon!
Haha my bad. I just read your username as Dylan πŸ˜‚

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hello Arlikra, thanks for the welcome 😁 I'm really lucky to live here it's such a beautiful country
It is beautiful. I haven't been for a while but I do enjoy the drive up there. Whereabouts are you? I lived in West Lothian and worked in Edinburgh.

DLBoy101

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It is beautiful. I haven't been for a while but I do enjoy the drive up there. Whereabouts are you? I lived in West Lothian and worked in Edinburgh.
I'm from Glasgow. The drive from England is really nice I agree, especially when you cross the border and see the sign 😁

DLBoy101

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome, I did wear once in an while, but because of the quarantine I decided to do more it has been fun
Hey Peepeegirl! Thanks for the welcome 😁 yeah the quarantine is the perfect chance to do it I'm so annoyed that I don't have my own place but what can you do πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

GO3SBOTHWAY5

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to Adisc DLBoy101 (really not sure how DandyAndy got 'Dylan'!!).
Scotland is very beautiful (I'm UK born, raised and based), I've walked a bit of the Caledonian Canal and summited Ben Nevis with my family before I was 18 (your age ...not that it's a contest!!) (same holiday)!!
Do you have any hobbies?
Concerning your first nappies (diapers? You have been Americanized!! Then again you're a true Millennial (think the label is Gen Z) ...do not worry though!! I have no issue with your age, I'm just a bit patriotic (I'm not a Loony Leaver though!! I voted Remain, Scotland also deserves independance)!!
Welcome again, hope this site helps.
Have fun.
-
GISW

Last edited:

DLBoy101

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Welcome to Adisc DLBoy101 (really not sure how DandyAndy got 'Dylan'!!).
Scotland is very beautiful (I'm UK born, raised and based), I've walked a bit of the Caledonian Canal and summited Ben Nevis with my family before I was 18 (your age ...not that it's a contest!!) (same holiday)!!
Do you have any hobbies?
Concerning your first nappies (diapers? You have been Americanized!! Then again you're a true Millennial (think the label is Gen Z) ...do not worry though!! I have no issue with your age, I'm just a bit patriotic (I'm not a Loony Leaver though!! I voted Remain, Scotland also deserves independance)!!
Welcome again, hope this site helps.
Have fun.
-
GISW
Hey GO3SBOTHWAY5, thanks for the welcome! In terms of hobbies I love outdoor stuff and keeping fit, hiking (I've done Nevis too), cycling, swimming, that sort of thing, plus stuff like film and TV, I'm a bit of a marvel/DC fan too.

You're probably right about the Americanization bit, us Millennials tend to be like that πŸ˜‚

Thanks for the good wishes 😁

GO3SBOTHWAY5

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey GO3SBOTHWAY5, thanks for the welcome! In terms of hobbies I love outdoor stuff and keeping fit, hiking (I've done Nevis too), cycling, swimming, that sort of thing, plus stuff like film and TV, I'm a bit of a marvel/DC fan too.

You're probably right about the Americanization bit, us Millennials tend to be like that πŸ˜‚

- Ooooooh, which do you like more? Marvel or DC? Marvel do have a better track record even though DC movies have been around longer.
I much prefer Marvel over DC and take more Marvel-rel

Last edited:

DLBoy101

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
- Ooooooh, which do you like more? Marvel or DC? Marvel do have a better track record even though DC movies have been around longer.
I much prefer Marvel over DC and take more Marvel-rel
I think it's still gotta be Marvel, although I've got a lot into DC lately. The old DC movies are great but the MCU really blew me away. It's kinda hard to believe people when they say how good DC used to be, given the poor quality (in my opinion) of some of the recent movies.

Juicebox1991

Est. Contributor
Role
Little

- Sorry, my phone is acting up and very quickly I'm not able to edit my post even via my computer!! So...
-
< Oooooh, which do you like more? Marvel or DC? Marvel do have a better track record even though DC movies have been around longer.
I much prefer Marvel over DC and take more Marvel-related risks: Saw Guardians of The Galaxy in-cinema, think I didn't see Batman VS Superman in-cinema but I gave it a second chance...I still have it on disc but I think it was a festive prezzie!!!!!!!! >
-
GISW

Juicebox1991

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I think it's still gotta be Marvel, although I've got a lot into DC lately. The old DC movies are great but the MCU really blew me away. It's kinda hard to believe people when they say how good DC used to be, given the poor quality (in my opinion) of some of the recent movies.
- Yes it can be hard to escape the Clooney era ...but the little clips I've seen of Michael Keaton? Amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Birdie0915

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Carer, Other, Private
Hello everyone, I'm an 18 year old male DL from the UK, Scotland specifically. I've been wanting to explore my diaper loving side for a while now - I've never worn before apart from the odd time I stole a pull-up or similar when younger, but I figured now is as good a time as any to try wearing, start exploring and seeing what it's like. I still live with my parents so might make it a bit hard to wear but I'm trying to work round that. Anyway, the forum seems lovely and I'm looking forward to getting to know people 😁

P.S. Forgot to originally add this on but I'd love some recommendations on first diapers to try if anyone's got any. Thanks in advance ☺
Hello!