• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello 😋

Cuddlykitten24

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hi! I’m a little nervous about this but I’m a little and I’d love to make new friends!!! So some fun facts about me is I live in the states, my favorite color is purple and apple juice is the juice of life! So um, hi!

Hello Cuddlykitchn24 and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Just out of curiosity , what are some of your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi, welcome to ADISC!

Welcome! No need to be nervous! Always nice to have another little.

Hi,
welcome.
You almost slipped me through ;D
Hope u find a lot of friends here soon so you get more
confident.
You will find that here is no one condemning you for your preferences
nor anything else.

nice to have you in our group

Welcome
i was nervous also but you’ll find that we’re all in this together.

Cuddlykitten24 said:
Hi! I’m a little nervous about this but I’m a little and I’d love to make new friends!!! So some fun facts about me is I live in the states, my favorite color is purple and apple juice is the juice of life! So um, hi!
Hey cuddly kitten, purple is my favorite colour too, good choice ❤️ welcome honey xxx

Hello and welcome!

Well some of my hobbies are coloring and I like to paint murals, probably shouldn’t be painting on my walls but it’s fun. I really love to sing and cuddle with my stuffies!

Welcome. Don't be nervous. No one will rag on you here. We're all in one way or another into the same thing so no judgement. I've been on here about 2 days and I'm loving it. Hope you will too.

Back