• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! (✿◠‿◠)

Sleepybrandon

Ninja Cook
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
Good afternoon everyone, my name is Brandon, I recently have turned back to my little side after major stress, and forgot how much I missed it! As can be told from my username, I am a major fan of naptime (how about that, someone who actually likes naptime!) And also, I like to play piano.

I am a Jack of all trades really, and make sure that everybody wins whenever things go wrong, but one of my absolute favorite things to do is cook! I take great pride in unique presentation, and unique spinoffs of food. For example, one of my best dishes I make is mango enchiladas!

I have many unique twists about me, but one thing is for sure throughout. I love helping others! I hope to meet some new friends around here and maybe perhaps post some art soon. Super soft hugs to all!

Reactions: Jonnythepony and Midwest82
Hello Sleepybrandon and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

If you are interested There is a "Foodie" blog that you are more then welcome to join.

Egor

egor said:
Hello Sleepybrandon and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

If you are interested There is a "Foodie" blog that you are more then welcome to join.

Egor
Thank you, and I would love to! How do I join into the blog, sorry for asking

Noting to it. Read, Post, have fun!

Lol, i was going to mention said blog!

It's great to meet you. I'm a big cook...er and eater myself. I'm always coming up with stuff and so far, in my friend group, nothing has had a bad review. I'd love to hear about stuff you do.

• Love
Reactions: Sleepybrandon
OmiOMy said:
Lol, i was going to mention said blog!

It's great to meet you. I'm a big cook...er and eater myself. I'm always coming up with stuff and so far, in my friend group, nothing has had a bad review. I'd love to hear about stuff you do.
I've looked I STILL can't find the blog :(
Also, I have posted a ton of photos In the media section. Still getting it organised...

Last edited:
Sleepybrandon said:
I've looked I STILL can't find the blog :(
Here we go:

ElPulpo said:
Here we go:
Thank you so much! I will post in there soon!

Hi Sleepybrandon. I too play piano and have a degree in organ performance. My main ax at the moment is a Yamaha Avant Grand N2.

dogboy said:
Hi Sleepybrandon. I too play piano and have a degree in organ performance. My main ax at the moment is a Yamaha Avant Grand N2.
That is incredible! I was given a baby grand piano by my grandmother (destroyed by the mold remediators after irma) and currently sport myself a Yamaha Gx76 currently but looking to get a Korg Volva FM to emulate for my DX7 playing style.

Organs are incredibly beautiful, and I deeply look up to those who dedicate themselves and appreciate the organ and its mechanics like you have. Almost got a hammond I saw for sale, but didn't want to disturb the neighbors. 😋

Last edited:
Reactions: dogboy
Welcome to the community. Nice intro.

I'm not the biggest fan of cooking, but I do love eating...

On a side note, I just saw you mention a dx7; synth guy?

littleSorcerer said:
Welcome to the community. Nice intro.

I'm not the biggest fan of cooking, but I do love eating...
Eating can always be fun. :) thanks for the welcome

Hi! You sure are very active! Great intro, welcome, and I too play the piano. Still new at it, I just wanted to master an instrument. Level 4, playing moonlight sonata. Any tips to make piano more enjoyable? After like 10 minutes of piano (which feel like 30), I pretty much give up. What level are you? How do you make piano enjoyable?

Reactions: GermanDL
DiaperedDiscreetly said:
Hi! You sure are very active! Great intro, welcome, and I too play the piano. Still new at it, I just wanted to master an instrument. Level 4, playing moonlight sonata. Any tips to make piano more enjoyable? After like 10 minutes of piano (which feel like 30), I pretty much give up. What level are you? How do you make piano enjoyable?
This place isn't active much so its good to have a few active users. Honestly though I may not be active for so long tho because as of the first i have to shift all my funds to survival but anyway...to make piano more enjoyable i like to look at my songs i like best, and not only try to duplicate them by playing along, but try new instrument types. If you have a regular piano, I love to over practice meaning play twinkle twinkle or fur elise but ...in a new style with a LOT of extra complicated scales. For example a great video for this is this one
Please watch through this and you will see the premise

Last edited:
Reactions: GermanDL
Classic Music on a Piano is just such a rich and tasteful experience,
Very nice Video

Sleepybrandon said:
This place isn't active much so its good to have a few active users. Honestly though I may not be active for so long tho because as of the first i have to shift all my funds to survival but anyway...to make piano more enjoyable i like to look at my songs i like best, and not only try to duplicate them by playing along, but try new instrument types. If you have a regular piano, I love to over practice meaning play twinkle twinkle or fur elise but ...in a new style with a LOT of extra complicated scales. For example a great video for this is this one

Lmao, I know how to play fur Elise but I’m level 4... ur like level 9 I think

DiaperedDiscreetly said:
Lmao, I know how to play fur Elise but I’m level 4... ur like level 9 I think
I didn't know there was levels :/

• Haha
Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
Sleepybrandon said:

Haha...I was watching this and a box came up saying, "live at Carnegie Hall". I had to laugh because I've performed at Carnegie Hall and there was never a a shoe holder with shoes hung up next to me. There was an angry Leopold Stowkowski however.

As for practicing, you just have to see the bigger picture. Repetition enables us to grow. When I was in college, I arranged my class schedule so that I had a 4 hour block to practice. I'd start at 1 in the afternoon and finish at 5. The whole world had gone by and it felt like the world had passed me by. It was tough but I grew a lot. After college I practiced 8 hours a day. Now my whole body aches because of arthritis but I try to get in 2 or 3 hours a day.

Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly and Sleepybrandon
Back