• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Babyboyzen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi.
My names bobby.
Im a little boy in Oklahoma that still in diapers

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Welcome! This is a really awesome and supportive community, I’m sure you’ll like it here. Care to tell us more about yourself? Likes, dislikes, etc?

Reactions: DanielReedBaby
Woohoo! Another Bobby (I'm a Bobbi)! How goes? Tell us a little 'boutchu, always love to hear a little about new folks! 🥳

Reactions: LilxFawn
BobbiSueEllen said:
Woohoo! Another Bobby (I'm a Bobbi)! How goes? Tell us a little 'boutchu, always love to hear a little about new folks! 🥳
Can never have to many bobbys

• Love
Babyboyzen said:
Can never have to many bobbys
You got my vote! Wavin' from Boise, Idaho, America's Spudshack...which is experiencing an odd warm spell right now. And being an Idaho cowboy isn't what I expected it to be...heck, no spud round-ups or stampedes! We can't even brand the dang things! But o well, I get to diaper up more 'cuz they're so dang docile, so that's a plus. Anyhoos, again, welcome aboard to ya! :cool: 🤠

Last edited:
Hi

Babyboyzen said:
Hi.
My names bobby.
Im a little boy in Oklahoma that still in diapers
Nice to meet you. As a friendly reminder,crotch shots are generally discouraged on the site.
10. Crotch Shots and other image rules

Crotch shots are pictures that show exclusively, or primarily, someone's diaper. You're welcome to use them as part of a product review, or to show a diaper's fit. Outside of that, posting them is discouraged. Don't use one as your forum avatar, or upload many of them....

Reactions: DanielReedBaby
hello there :D

Back