Hello

LilxFawn

💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Moderated
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Welcome! This is a really awesome and supportive community, I’m sure you’ll like it here. Care to tell us more about yourself? Likes, dislikes, etc?

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet AB toddler girl in diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Woohoo! Another Bobby (I'm a Bobbi)! How goes? Tell us a little 'boutchu, always love to hear a little about new folks! 🥳

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet AB toddler girl in diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Can never have to many bobbys
You got my vote! Wavin' from Boise, Idaho, America's Spudshack...which is experiencing an odd warm spell right now. And being an Idaho cowboy isn't what I expected it to be...heck, no spud round-ups or stampedes! We can't even brand the dang things! But o well, I get to diaper up more 'cuz they're so dang docile, so that's a plus. Anyhoos, again, welcome aboard to ya! :cool: 🤠

Last edited:

CaterpillarSick

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Hi.
My names bobby.
Im a little boy in Oklahoma that still in diapers
Nice to meet you. As a friendly reminder,crotch shots are generally discouraged on the site.
10. Crotch Shots and other image rules

Crotch shots are pictures that show exclusively, or primarily, someone's diaper. You're welcome to use them as part of a product review, or to show a diaper's fit. Outside of that, posting them is discouraged. Don't use one as your forum avatar, or upload many of them....