• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChastitySwitch

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm a pretty private guy online, but I like to play Video Games, graduated, Stargaze occasionally, like messing around with computer whether fixing them or improving them in some fashion or another to suit my needs. I became interest in diapers after finding out about them online at a much older age than most of you I imagine, but once I tried one on, I couldn't stop, only wish I could wear them more often. I mostly join just to lurk, but maybe find some connections or something, still not sure about that last part, but hopefully I will be able to get out of my bubble and explore more.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
Hi Chastity,
welcome to Adisc, I'm sure that you will find plenty of support in here and if you look through the forums, join a few and take part in them or just ask questions, non of us bite (not sure about the furries), but seriously we are all into being ab's or dl's for one reason or another so don't be shy.

Welcome! I just discovered wearing diapers earlier this year, and I am 44. I was immediately hooked. What do you think got you interested in diapers?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I'm not sure to be honest, but I do find them really comfortable when I do wear them. I think it might be them being close because I bought a onesie when I visited ABU Everett store last year, and that enhanced the feeling of wearing diapers a bit more. I hoping to expand my wardrobe in the near future from that aspect.

I'm incontinent so for me having too wear isn't a choice, but i got into being an ab to help cope wuth the loss of bladder control and issues from my childhood. When I had to start wearing 24/7 it totally destroyed my self confidence as well as my image of myself as a man.

ChastitySwitch said:
I'm not sure to be honest, but I do find them really comfortable when I do wear them. I think it might be them being close because I bought a onesie when I visited ABU Everett store last year, and that enhanced the feeling of wearing diapers a bit more. I hoping to expand my wardrobe in the near future from that aspect.
I agree. I like the comfy feel of the padding hugging that part of my body. I also previously had an underwear fetish. Soft comfortable underwear. I also like padding, such as bicycle shorts or my wife wearing a lightly padded bra. I love that feel. I think the leap to diapers was a logical next step. I love wearing them even though I don’t generally even wet them.

If I'm out and about I always wear a plain coloured onesie that looks like a t shirt, when I wet I flood and without a onesie on my nappy would be sagging, if not around my ankles, so i like the extra security as well.

I certainly would get a plain color onesie to wear more often but I can't at this moment due to both work and family. Another thing I would like to try since I always had some interest in it in the past (and present) is wearing latex. Still debating where to get that, but the one I saw from kinky diaper store seems good.

I mys admit neither the thought of latex or rubber has ever appealed to me, but each to their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back