Hello

goodniteslover12

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As you can probably guess, I wear goodnites. I've had a thing for pull ups since I was a kid. It all started in 1st grade, one day I found a half a package of pull ups at the back of closet. They were girls pull ups from my when my bought the wrong package when I was four and had been thrown in the back. At the time I was embarrassed to be wearing girls pull ups as a boy, but now I was curious. I was home alone for a little bit that day, so I slipped one on, it felt comfy. I needed to pee, so I decided to wet them...I was surprised how good it felt. I knew they'd be back from the store soon, but I didn't wanna take them off. Well they came home, and I was still in a wet pull up. I quickly put my sweat pants back on and pretended to be looking at a book. I was afraid to take them off, so I stayed in them for hours and wet it again later that afternoon. When the coast was clear I disposed of the pull up. I only had a few pull ups, so I used them sparely over the next few months.

Then I got an idea, if I wet the bed maybe they buy more, so that's what I did and it actually worked. At night they put me in Pull Ups, I wouldn't always wet, but just enough times to keep me in pull ups at night until about 4th grade, after that I stopped. However, the desires never left me, fast forward to high school, I was at the store one day and saw Goodnites, I was curious. So one day I decided to try and buy some. I debated over boy or girl, at the time I thought girls would be easier to pass off as buying them for my fictional sister. I bought an 11 pack, they fit really well. When ever I had the chance I would wet one and once when I knew I had the place to myself messed one. I didn't partake in college, as it was too risky with room

Now that I've been living on my own for quite a few years, I'm almost always in a girls goodnite if I'm at home and not expecting guests.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello goodniteslover12 and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Hello and welcome to ADISC!!! I recently started wearing Goodnites to bed, just for comfort not to use. My fingers are crossed that they release an XXL size, but I doubt it will happen.

I wanted to wear diapers when I was a kid too but I didn't. I wonder if I would have been brave enough to wet the bed to force my parents to get me pullups if I ever had the idea occur to me!!

See ya around the forums!