• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! :)

kruimeltje

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm kruimeltje or littlecrumb in English,
The name is from a Dutch movie "kruimeltje" (spoiler: about a person/child who is mischievous)

I am a 25 years old boy and live in The Netherlands at my parents home.
I am in the last year of my study: electrical engineering bachelor degree.

In my spare time I like to go out with friends, take a drive with my car and I have a parttime job.
Ohh and you can always wake me up for some good (dark) special beer :D

Ohh wait.. I should maybe also tell a bit about my AB/DL side:
I started as a pure DL, but now I am exploring more and more my AB-side.
I have some nice ABDL-friends and I go to abdl-related meetings in The Netherlands (like once a month).
There is one big Dutch ABDL-forum, but there is not as much information as here and the atmosphere is not really cozy.
Last month I started (with a friend) a small forum for Dutch ABDL, and we'll see how it goes.
Further am I not always able to wear a diaper, because I still live at home. But I wear sometimes in bed during the weekends.

I registered on ADISC to discover how other people in the world explore and cope being AB/DL.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Also feel free to correct grammar errors :)

Cheers,
kruimeltje

Last edited:
Hi Krimeltje,
welcome to adisc. That's a nice introduction and I wish you well with your new site. I became an AB partially to help come to terms with being bladder incontinent and partly to help recover from an abusive childhood.

Hopefully, you will find plenty to do and read on the site. Remember don't just read the forums, take part

Reactions: kruimeltje
Thanks! :)
Feel sorry for your abusive childhood! :(

I do not really know why I am DL (and exploring AB) to be honest.
I'll do my best to take part on the forums :)

According to some recent research, most of us are drawn to nappies at a very early age, some even before they are out of nappies themselves. sometimes there is an obvious link as in my case as I crave the love and caring that was denied, but that doesn't mean everyone had a poor or abusive childhood although searching through some of the various groups it is given as a reason a lot of the time. Diaper lovers wear for many reasons, security, a sense of wellbeing, some are drawn to them in a sexual way. It's a whole spectrum of reasons, attraction or need. Unfortunately, it is still widely misunderstood outside of the community.

Thanks for the info!
After we moved, when I was 6 years old, I started betwetting again, and have been bedwetting for like 4 years. Maybe is that the reason.

Hello Kruimeltje,
Welcome to the group.

Reactions: kruimeltje
Back