• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinko

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I’m European based in Japan.
I’ve been looking this forum for a while but this is my first post.

I’m a DL always wanting to wear diapers..not 24/7, I think my max has been 3 continuous days on diapers. I wear every week 2 or 3 times. I occasionally regress to my AB side (Once or twice a month).

I’m not incontinent however I’ve had a few occasional accidents #2 and that’s more or less how I discovered I was ABDL.

I feel safe and relaxed wearing diapers, really love them at any time being sexual or non sexual.

I do have a mommy who loves me and encourages me regressing and treats me so sweet and well. If I’m bad boy she would also punish the little boy I have inside, which I honestly love too (I do have a tendency to want to sub when I wear diapers, sm point of view)

Regressing with mommy maybe I am a 1 or 2 yo. Regressing By myself I feel smaller.

I love onesies, I have 2 at the moment. Ver very rarely I would use bottle but I can enjoy it too.

My favorite are plain white diapers, but I am always willing to try any new diaper. I do have 2 clothe’s that I occasionally use too.

Hello Pinko, 🐈
Wow. Lots of information about your AB/DL life. (I'm sort of jealous that you have such an excepting partner BTW) But there's not a lot of who you are beyond the biaper play... What are some of your other hobbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back