• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatD

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi, im ThatD and I am interested in Diapers but don't have tried them yet. I am from germany, so English is not my native Language, but I can read it well, but writing something is really not my thing.

PS: DiLo was not a good pseudonym, so I just changed it to ThatD but using my normal one would not be a great idea (for obvious reasons)

I am also interested in Computers so feel free to ask me something, but don't expect good and quick responses because im not often online here and clearly not the best. Just ask Mr. Google.

I am looking fprward to see a lot of good advices here.

I think thats it, bye

Last edited:
Hi Dilo,
and welcome to Adisc. Your English is very good so don't worry about that. Do you have anoother interests or hobbies? I assume you are working, is that with computers? do you have a partner and are they supportive or not? Lots of questions but the more you open up about yourself the more interest you will create.

If you look at the top of the page you will see a link entitled ADISC Intros, Rules and tips. Click on it and have a read there is a lot of information in it that is useful to new members.

Then find some of the forums you like and join in, but please try not to be a lurker, join in the conversations or even start one of your own. I'm going to translate this into German if i can remember enough!

HI Dilo,
und Willkommen bei adisc. Ihr Englisch ist sehr gut, also machen Sie sich keine Sorgen darüber. Haben Sie noch andere Interessen oder Hobbys? Ich gehe davon aus, dass Sie arbeiten, ist das mit Computern? haben Sie einen Partner und sind Sie unterstützend oder nicht? Viele Fragen, aber umso mehr, dass Sie sich über sich selbst öffnen, desto mehr Interesse werden Sie schaffen.

Wenn Sie sich die Oberseite der Seite ansehen, sehen Sie einen Link mit dem Titel adisc Intros, Rules und Tips. Klicken Sie darauf und lesen Sie, dass es eine Menge Informationen darin gibt, die für neue Mitglieder nützlich sind.

Dann finden Sie einige der Foren, die Sie mögen und mitmachen, aber bitte versuchen Sie nicht, ein lurker zu sein, nehmen Sie an den Gesprächen Teil oder starten Sie sogar eine ihrer eigenen. Ich werde das ins Deutsche übersetzen, wenn ich mich genug erinnern kann!

Hi DiLo,😺
Welcome to the group.
For English being a second language you wright just fine.
In fact you wright better than son of use for whom its our native tongue. And yes I count myself in that group😸
Spell check is a total love/hate thing for me.

PCBaby said:
[...]
HI Dilo,
und Willkommen bei adisc. Ihr Englisch ist sehr gut, also machen Sie sich keine Sorgen darüber. Haben Sie noch andere Interessen oder Hobbys? Ich gehe davon aus, dass Sie arbeiten, ist das mit Computern? haben Sie einen Partner und sind Sie unterstützend oder nicht? Viele Fragen, aber umso mehr, dass Sie sich über sich selbst öffnen, desto mehr Interesse werden Sie schaffen.

Wenn Sie sich die Oberseite der Seite ansehen, sehen Sie einen Link mit dem Titel adisc Intros, Rules und Tips. Klicken Sie darauf und lesen Sie, dass es eine Menge Informationen darin gibt, die für neue Mitglieder nützlich sind.

Dann finden Sie einige der Foren, die Sie mögen und mitmachen, aber bitte versuchen Sie nicht, ein lurker zu sein, nehmen Sie an den Gesprächen Teil oder starten Sie sogar eine ihrer eigenen. Ich werde das ins Deutsche übersetzen, wenn ich mich genug erinnern kann!

It dosn't make any sense to translate this to german since the text in "adisc Intros, Rules and Tips" is only english.

Nevermind, I can read english very well, and listening is also not really hard (If you dont speak like "Hellofriendblablablablablabla" without letting me think but since this is a forum and not a (voice chat service here) server this really shouldnt be a problem.

I'm already on this site for quite a while as a guest and just wanted to dont have to change the theme every time to something darker, I don't like that bright colours burning my eyes ;-)

And im writing the following sentence in german, since there is no good way to say this in english:

Bitte hör auf mich zu Siezen, das macht mich wahnsinnig.

- - - Updated - - -

ESPF said:
Spell check is a total love/hate thing for me.
I don't use Spell check (too lazy to change the language to english)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back