• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissW

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi there, I'm a female diaper lover. I'm 26 and discovered my obsession when I was 10, I suppose it was because I had to wear pull-ups to bed due to having some bed-wetting issues back then. I felt embarrassed when I wore the pull-ups, though the embarrassment wasn't because I hated wearing them, but because I liked them.

I discovered this sight awhile ago and got excited because I can chat with others who feel the same way.

Can't wait to start chatting with you guys <3

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi there, I'm a female diaper lover. I'm 26 and discovered my obsession when I was 10, I suppose it was because I had to wear pull-ups to bed due to having some bed-wetting issues back then. I felt embarrassed when I wore the pull-ups, though the embarrassment wasn't because I hated wearing them, but because I liked them.

I discovered this sight awhile ago and got excited because I can chat with others who feel the same way.

Welcome MissW! We all love to chat and we all share a common interest! :think:

What else do you like to do in or out of diapers? What's your favorite diaper?

lamando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

Its nice to here from you. Diapers are a woulderful thing. Is not a shameful thing. I wore diapers longer in life because of wetting problems myself. I enjoy wearing them in life even now. I really like plastic backed babyish diapers and even like onesies. They make me feel secure. Be nice to here from you.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little

Welcome to the site!

Do you have any favorite authors?

I used to wet the bed myself but only got to wear Goodnites (Pull-Us if we're really being honest.) on trips and camping trips.

DiaperedBedwetter1998

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent

Uh, there's one little problem. Your profile states that your 18 and now your saying that your 26? I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.