Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hey, ^_^ I don't know what to say since this is a first time in a Diaper forum but hey to all. :D

F

FullMetal

That is such a cute avatar! :D

Anyway, um, its like anyother place really. We talk about everything and anything so feel free to ask any question. For starters, you could tell us a little bit about yourself. Like to play sports, videogames, guitar hero (I am weirdly addicted now...) computers- or anything really cool about you that you think you want to share?

Anyway, welcome to the site! Don't be too shy, we don't bite...unless you go to the Furry section...but they only nibble.

FullMetal

Aurora

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I am majority obsessed with computer/electronics :D i build them cause I have nothing else to do,

I am a DL but I wish I could actually wet myself at night ]:

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Anyway, welcome to the site! Don't be too shy, we don't bite...unless you go to the Furry section...but they only nibble.
FullMetal

And maybe a nom or two. :3

Also, welcome!
I hope you have a great time here, and make lots of new friends! n-n

Daisuke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey Aurora! It's Nice to see a new people join adisc. Anyways, if you need anything just ask me or anyother members here on the site. Don't be shy we're generally nice here. And as my old friend forum friend said, " Since your new, don't forget to read and follow the rules! And I hope to see you alot in the future. Oh and have a nice day!".

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Welcome to the site!

You have a cute avatar :3

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hey! Here's a new game: think of anything at all you would like to talk about,

diaper-related?
ADISC-related?
some video game, or computer issue?
Obama?
model rockets?
Afghani-Pakistani diplomatic relations and trade agreements?
How do I become a regular or use a certain feature, like what does an icon mean?
How the heck does someone get to 6 rep in 14 posts, while still a newbie?

ANYTHING!!

- And I will locate a thread that talks about it or find an expert who has the answers you seek or someone into chatting with you about 67 Mustangs, the care and maintenance of plastic pants, how the rep system works, good memes and bad memes, - whatever takes your fancy.

And I can even tell you how you yourself can locate the goodies hidden in out of the way spots on ADISC!!

And not only me, but anyone should feel encouraged to help out with this guy's queries: EVEN FELLOW-NEWBIES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.