• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDLBOY

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone my name is babyjosh. I am looking to make some new friends if you wanna talk just message me.

Babyjosh64 said:
Hello everyone my name is babyjosh. I am looking to make some new friends if you wanna talk just message me.

Hi and welcome to the site. Just curious and we always ask this on the intro thread, so forgive me, what things do you like such as hobbies, interests, music, sports activities? To give you an example, I'm a professional musician, classically trained, though I played for fifteen years in a very good cover rock band. I like reading and I've written a number of short stories, some which are on this site. I've also written a novel published to Kindle. I like walking and getting out on my bicycle.

No problem i am into video games for one thing i have a xbox one and spend a lot of my free time playing games. I also enjoy many sports watching and attending. Hiking is another thing that i really enjoy too. I am a big nature person and enjoy being outside whether it is hiking, bike riding, swimming, fishing, and just about anything else outside. I am currently in college for computer science and i enjoy many types of music can not narrow it down to one.

Happy Happy Joy Joy all sorry not much of a talker hope u have a good time here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hoi! Welcome the ze forums!
Hope you find some friends here :>

Welcome babyjosh to ADSIC forums :)
May your time here be an experience you won't forget.

Hello, welcome to the community babyjosh

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back