hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faustus

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello everyone! I am male, 19, from roseburg, Oregon. I am a diaper lover (purely so, not an AB, I don't really care for age play personally. I am also urinary incontinent, I wet the bed frequently, and often times can't make it to the bathroom when I have to pee. I bought my first package of absorbent underwear today (prevail). I am going to community college at the moment (where I have wet myself several times in class). Wearing my first diaper (since I was potty trained at four years old) right now and am pretty excited, hope to have fun here, I will probably be mostly posting in the "diaper talk" sub forum. Can someone please elaborate me on the rules regarding pictures of one wearing a diaper? it seems a little vague in the rules, mostly I want to know what is allowed, etc.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
From what I understand your profile pic can be whatever you want as long as it's not R rated. It's recommended that you don't post just a pic of your dirty diaper. Your diaper can show but put your face in there. We're not here to share a bunch of diaper pics. Or just do like most of us and use a pic of a cartoon character or maybe your stash. The choice is yours just keep it clean.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Faustus

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Thank you, that will be no problem, I am sort of "soft core" in the fact that I am not very rank at all.

AnimeDude892

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone! I am male, 19, from roseburg, Oregon. I am a diaper lover (purely so, not an AB, I don't really care for age play personally. I am also urinary incontinent, I wet the bed frequently, and often times can't make it to the bathroom when I have to pee. I bought my first package of absorbent underwear today (prevail). I am going to community college at the moment (where I have wet myself several times in class). Wearing my first diaper (since I was potty trained at four years old) right now and am pretty excited, hope to have fun here, I will probably be mostly posting in the "diaper talk" sub forum. Can someone please elaborate me on the rules regarding pictures of one wearing a diaper? it seems a little vague in the rules, mostly I want to know what is allowed, etc.

Welcome! Glad to see another user from the same state that I'm from. Sweeet!!

CodeZana

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Private
Where are my Texas Homeboys at :worthy: jk welcome to adisc!

Faustus

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Also everyone, For a bit of an "induction" I will be wearing one to college, and drinking a lot ;). will be interesting, bringing a spare in case I need to change myself.

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Trust me dude take a few, leaks prevail over prevail . Welcome to the community.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Faustus

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Trust me dude take a few, leaks prevail over prevail . Welcome to the community.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Alright, Will keep that in mind. Quite a few people know that my bladder leaks the way it does (enough had noticed last time lol). I am not there too long, and at home it's easier for me to manage, and if I am at home and I decide not to wear (just so I don't go through them so quickly), then it doesn't matter quite so much if I have an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.