• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey. I'm Wegs.
I'm a 14 year old guy, and a freshman in HS. I'm a TB/DL. I'm not entirely sure about my sexuality, but i think i lean more towards being Asexual. I love video games, and i have some skill with computers. Also, I live New Jersey, USA.

F

FullMetal

Ha! People listen to me! I win?

Welcome to ADISC dude, this is an awesome place, great for advice and an even better place for tips and such. Stop by IRC chat sometime, cool people there too...weird...but cool nonetheless :D

Oh, and post lots!

FullMetal

A

Asher

Welcome to ADISC, Wegs!

I think FullMetal summed it up pretty good; see you around : )

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Welcome welcome. Don't be a stranger!

Nice avatar, btw.

M

Matrix Blade

Hey Welcome to the site.

Glad to see more Naruto fans are joining :)

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'd suggest you watch Dennou coil, (Cyber Coil as it's sometimes called) but you'd probably not enjoy it that much, So I'd suggest Hellsing, Trinity Blood, or Trigun, I think you'd enjoy those series.

EDIT: I'm so awesome I'm not even gonna give you a hello, I'm just gonna give you a list of anime you'd like.

Boo-yah, Damn I'm good.

and computer skills? you mean like, you can use Excell? or do you mean you can incorporate multithreading in sub domain processes?

Edit Edit: Matrix blade and wegs shouldn't post in succession of each other makes it seem like a double post.

Also, Congrats wegs on using the multiquote function. 15 point bonus.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
do you mean you can incorporate multithreading in sub domain processes?
Hubba-wha? Thats more confusing then hippopotomonstrosisquippedaliophobia to most people. That IS a real word. It means a fear of long words :laugh:
I can use the command prompt with some skill, I'm good with desktop publishing, and i can google "multithreading in sub domain processes"

And I have never heard of any of those shows. I guess thats why google was made

EDIT: it is actually spelled "multithreading in -subdomain- processes" there is no space between sub and domain.
FAIL
just joking

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to Adisc

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Hubba-wha? hippopotomonstrosisquippedaliophobia That IS a real word. It means a fear of long words
eep!! */me runs away*
/me returns having found it is spelled hippopotomonstrosEsquippedaliophobia.
/me stalks off in regal smugness.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That was a typo. You can't expect a word that big to not ever be misspelled.

*throws fact lasso and drags Raccoon back* :)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Welcome to the site Wegs. I grew up in New Jersey. Spent most of my time in Toms River, but also in Bayville and Holly Park.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi wegs, welcome to our community.

I grew up in a town whose border touches northeastern New Jersey, does that count? :)

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I suppose it could Skinny Pup.

I like this new guy. He already knows how to use the site. And, he uses correct grammar. I'm thinking this kid will be a good addition to ADISC. (And I find it funny calling you "kid," even though I'm at least a year younger than you. Oh well.)

Welcome!

--The Silent Assassin--

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I suppose it could Skinny Pup.

I like this new guy. He already knows how to use the site. And, he uses correct grammar. I'm thinking this kid will be a good addition to ADISC. (And I find it funny calling you "kid," even though I'm at least a year younger than you. Oh well.)

Welcome!

--The Silent Assassin--

Thanks. I've been on forums before, and even made 1 or 2. As for the grammar, it's just a trait I've had since I could remember. Anyway, thanks for the welcome kid :D.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Why exactly do you want to know? My first name is John, but that's as much as I will say.

Status
Not open for further replies.