hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooladetounge

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i don't know if this is the right place for my introduction . But here goes . I did not have internet for a couple of weeks . this is why i have not posted . I am very new to all this !
I have a job at a retail store , I am an assistant manager . My hobbies are a lot depending on the season . In the spring and summer i like walk , make a garden ( in barrels cant dig in the ground where i live , it a rule of the neighborhood )
metal detecting, building things out of wood , going to places i have never been to around my city , playing pool , swimming , bike riding , thrift stores . i'll stop there it goes on and on. In the winter and fall i try to write short stories ,
read everything i can books or internet , electronics either putting them together , repairing or taking them apart . i built an antenna last year out of an umbrella and old radio parts , i got all 24 channels . better then the store bought one which gets me only 15 channels , but back to the point .
I smoke cigarettes , I drink mostly whiskey . I play some video game fallout 3 , new Vegas and 4 . I cant think of any more to say about me right now . So hello to everyone , nice to meet you .

AEther

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello, I see your profile about horror movies
What horror movies that you ever watch?

welostme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello there! Yes, this is the correct place for your introduction.

I too like taking electronics apart...that is what got me interested in information technology.

Welcome to the group kooladetounge!

kooladetounge

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I watch almost all horror movies . i generally don't watch anything else . that is unless i have friends over , then i watch other movies . what about you . what do you watch ?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not very good at electronic . It took me 3 months of reading and videos to figure it out . How about you did you go to school or are you self taught ?

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome. I love horror movies and I write stories in the scary/horror genre. I have several of them on this site.

MagicMeow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi! I'm working on fallout 4 at the moment myself, i seem to be spending more time building my vault from the DLC then i do playing the game though. Fallout 4 has taken a back seat to Witcher 3, have you played that? if you have not i highly suggest the whole series. unparalleled story telling in my opinion. Witcher 3, truly a masterpiece.

kooladetounge

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
hi , i never played witcher . But i know what you mean , by building vaults or settlements. They can take forever to build.

- - - Updated - - -

hello , I'll take a look at them when i get more time .

Eric61

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Welcome! Welcome! I also have worked in retail and write poetry. Hope to know you better!

Status
Not open for further replies.