• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABDLWife

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi there! I am the soon to be wife of an AB/DL whom I love with all of my heart, I am just here for some advice and guidance on how I can do more to make my baby comfortable as he is still shy about opening up to me. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Hello there and welcome.
Seems like we will have housewife caretaker here, so what's your hobbies and interest? For me I was interested with nature activities and geocacher and my hobbies was writing, playing games and sometimes cook.

Nice to meet you, I hope you can enjoy at here.

AEther*

Nice to meet you
I enjoy art, and reading, being in nature.

Welcome to the group.

It is nice to hear from someone who accepts someone else the way they are. You and your baby are the ones who need to talk to each other and find a common ground. I am sure the people here will answer your questions if you do not understand what is being discussed. Go slow and have fun together.

Hmm, art, reading, and being in nature...interesting. I like a bit of reading and photography, mainly nature, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back