• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello)

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyLana

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Im Lana.
I was an AB all my life, but only now I anderstand, that Im not alone in this fetish. And I want to try how to be a part of AB-life :) becouse now Im adult and I can buy some baby stuff, diapers and hide it from my parents :sweatdrop:
And I want to talk with other babies like me :)
In real life I was a studet and teach IT-technologies. And I love computer games like The sims, becouse I dream that Im playing with dolls. Sometime I played games for realy babies. An I have my friend - beautifull toy, Bunny. And thats olny a beginning :smile:

Hi Lana,
Welcome to the group, if you want to try AB's life then you must explore this ADISC about everybody experience, that will make you feels good in AB's life.

Can you tell more about your self, like interest, hobby, etc..?
Don't be afraid, and just do it! share your problems here and we will give you advice.
Everyone here is friendly, and you will get experience.

Well then, welcome to the group of ADISC

-Max

I want to drow animals snd spent lots of time by doing it. I like to watch detective serials like Sherlock or Castle. And like to play PC games. Thats all, I think. My university take too much my time :( But at my rest time I like to imagine my own stories or fanfis (Im a big fun of Harry Potter books)

And Im sorry for my English, I knew it at the pre-intermediate levell, so it is bad in some situations :( So Im little afraid to write big posts. Huh, baby talk will be more good :sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back