Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggie5

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DL....30 from N. Carolina....Been loving Diapers since the age of six. I also like other cotton products but Ill stop while im ahead. Im not gay, trans.or bi-sexual just love the touch of soft material. Experimented w/ pads for boosters. uhh dont know what else to say. I look forward to talking with some of you and glad im not the only one that does this!

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome, dude! Its a pretty awesome site and every new member makes it even better. Hope you have fun here and stay awhile! You'll enjoy it!

-Alex :D

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I think most of us felt like the only ones till we found this forum.

Mon' the ADISC! :D

Happy posting,

D.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
And I thought I was the only one who figured out I was alone with all this till almost the age of 24 yrs of age.

Glad you are here and hope you'll enjoy the conversations and find friends like yourself.

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
hiya
welcome to adisc and all that jazz

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Growls and barks, then marks his dog territory. Welcome also. There are more wolves than dogs here I think.

Role
  1. Private
DL....30 from N. Carolina....Been loving Diapers since the age of six. I also like other cotton products but Ill stop while im ahead. Im not gay, trans.or bi-sexual just love the touch of soft material. Experimented w/ pads for boosters. uhh dont know what else to say. I look forward to talking with some of you and glad im not the only one that does this!

Hello and welcome. I think you'll find - especially among the older members here - kindred spirits in the "I'm not alone ... yay!" line of thinking.

Carolina has good BBQ ... it's vinegar-based there, isn't it?

doggie5

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Oh yea the BBQ is vinager based....Its the best!!! It seems like the far east of carolina u go, the better it gets!! Just my opinion:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.