Hello you crazy kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theodore

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Long time lurker here, ready to finally contribute. I am a long time DL, though I understand the appeal of being an AB and would like to experiment more with that. I am an intentional wetter with no desire to become incontinent or wearing 24/7, though that would be a fun experiment. I've had a fascination with diapers since kindergarten, with some very distinct memories of wishing girls in my class would diaper me.

I have been through a lot on my journey. Hid my desires from a lot of people. Shared my love of diapers with one very supportive (now ex) girlfriend. I still talk to her about it occasionally, because she is awesome and understanding. She reminded me recently what a big part of me being a DL is. I felt DL pride for the first time the other day I guess.

Anyways, not sure what else to say. Just glad to participate and hopefully I can help some fellow AB/DLs with my experience and connect with some like minded people.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Welcome to the site your with like minded in some way's because we are a little deferent in how we got into crinkle's.
We all have deferent likes and feel's lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.