• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello world

Gooday

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all.
I am a student in CT studying art. I am a big fan of making mobiles.

I got into dl with puberty, and now that I’ve moved out, I’m getting into more diapers.

Still have roommates, so not being able to use them, but hopefully soon I’ll be wet and watching some adult swim shows.

Good to meet you all.

Reactions: Lumos and Edgewater
Gooday said:
Hi all.
I am a student in CT studying art. I am a big fan of making mobiles.

I got into dl with puberty, and now that I’ve moved out, I’m getting into more diapers.

Still have roommates, so not being able to use them, but hopefully soon I’ll be wet and watching some adult swim shows.

Good to meet you all.
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to this wonderful world of ASISC! A great place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

welcome!

Hello and welcome aboard! What type of art are you studying? I work in animation.

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician and attended a famous east coast music conservatory. Having an arts major can be an amazing thing to do. There are a number of shows I've enjoyed on Adult Swim.

Welcome

Back