• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello world

gooba

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Sup, I’m gooba (he/him) and that’s all you get to know. I’ve been interested in the whole dL/ abdl thing for a while now dabbling in it behind closed doors but it’s nice to find a community for people like me.

Now less about me and more about me. I’m very interested in the fine arts be it acting singing dancing or even clay work and other 3d art things. Im real shit at drawing but good with my hands, I’m trying to go into theater as a real career but nothings happened with it yet. I enjoy gaming and hanging out with people

I don’t see myself being the most vocal here, at least in the beginning but I hope that I could make some friends here and just generally join this community (it seems wonderful by the way)

I guess that’s all so thanks and have a good morning and I’m case I don’t see ya again, have a good evening good afternoon and good night

Reactions: warmfeeling and Edgewater
Welcome to and be welcomed to the amazing World of ADISC! A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

FYI: Far more to see, just step in a bit and add a few Posts and maybe even write a couple of Threads and the additional gates will open-up to you!

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician and I've managed to make a living, but I also know how difficult it is to make it in the arts. I wish you the best and don't give. Not yet at least.

Reactions: Edgewater
gooba said:
Sup, I’m gooba (he/him) and that’s all you get to know. I’ve been interested in the whole dL/ abdl thing for a while now dabbling in it behind closed doors but it’s nice to find a community for people like me.

Now less about me and more about me. I’m very interested in the fine arts be it acting singing dancing or even clay work and other 3d art things. Im real shit at drawing but good with my hands, I’m trying to go into theater as a real career but nothings happened with it yet. I enjoy gaming and hanging out with people

I don’t see myself being the most vocal here, at least in the beginning but I hope that I could make some friends here and just generally join this community (it seems wonderful by the way)

I guess that’s all so thanks and have a good morning and I’m case I don’t see ya again, have a good evening good afternoon and good night
Hello and welcome

Welcome!

Back