• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello world

Whittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi AB’s I have been a AB for very long time hiding in the shadows, it is time to come out and play. I am a shy adult wanting to go back to my childhood and enjoy everything associated with it. I would like to escape from adult problems and just be a kid who hasn't got any responsibility and have fun with it from time to time. Not only that, I would like to experience being under the control of a caregiver and regressing back to doing childish / babyish things again. I do get very nervous at the first meeting so I need some help to relax, once I have met a few times I get more comfortable in to the age play.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to ADISC. I understand the being shy thing. I sometimes go a month or two without commenting on anything in here. Honestly, I would love the same thing but have not found anyone to be a caregiver for me either but this site is not really for matching or dating. I look for that on other websites. I already wear 24/7/365. I hope you can enjoy the site and make friends. If you want, we can be friends on here.

Welcome!

Welcome to and be welcomed to the wonderful world of ADISC! A very unique place in which near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Welcome

Whittle said:
Hi AB’s I have been a AB for very long time hiding in the shadows, it is time to come out and play. I am a shy adult wanting to go back to my childhood and enjoy everything associated with it. I would like to escape from adult problems and just be a kid who hasn't got any responsibility and have fun with it from time to time. Not only that, I would like to experience being under the control of a caregiver and regressing back to doing childish / babyish things again. I do get very nervous at the first meeting so I need some help to relax, once I have met a few times I get more comfortable in to the age play.
Hello and welcome

Back