• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! *wags*

Status
Not open for further replies.

durhamm1988

Thunderpup Shepherd
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Carer
I will begin by saying that I really, really, really, really, really love diapers. Like... they're quite literally the center of my life. I know that sounds very isolated, and it probably is, but diapers have brought me so much joy in my life, and they hit my buttons in a way that nothing else ever has. My deep love for diapers has no "starting point". My love for them has simply always been part of me since birth. I remember when I was a real-life toddler. My mom was a single mother, and she was trying to potty train me, but like many other toddlers, I found potty training to be uninteresting. I remember how I would get so wrapped up in playtime and feel the need to go potty. Who wants to stop playing with Legos or watching Barney to use the potty? I might miss a good part of my favorite purple dinosaur, or I might forget what I was trying to build. No no no... I simply had to keep doing what I was doing. I remember a specific memory of when this happened. I was playing with my toys in the living room and I had to piddle real bad, but was having too much fun to stop playing. I wanted another toy, so I took off running toward my room to get it. I was right outside my bedroom door when I felt my bladder burst. I felt the piddles flowing out, rushing into the bottom of my diaper, and ramping up the back of the diaper against my bottom. That particular memory is so special to me. It felt so wonderful. Right after I got done peeing, I began to cry, because mom always punished me for going in my diaper. I knew I had a spanking coming. Mom would come over and spank my diaper butt and then lay me down for a change. I'd usually stop crying by the time she was halfway through the change, and I remember the feeling of the diaper being slid under me, the fold in the bottom of the diaper unfolding against my skin as mom pulled the diaper up over my tummy, and the snugness that came when mom taped the diaper on securely. I would stop at that point, look up at mom, and let out a big giggle because I loved my diaper changes so much, and I felt so good when she would put me in a fresh one.

If it's not obvious by now, I'm absolutely goo goo about diapers. As I grew older I realized that there's other aspects to diapers than just the diapers themselves that I hadn't considered before. Social stigma, loss of control, inferior feelings from being in diapers, and much more. I realized that loss of control was a very huge thing with me when connected directly to diapers. Being forced into diapers or forcing others into diapers was such a wonderful idea to me from both the dominant and submissive perspectives.

That's just a little bit about me. If you have any questions, please ask. I'm not shy.

Thanks for reading!

~Thunderpup

Hello Thunderpup and welcome to the group.

Very interesting story.

What are your hobbies or interests?

Egor

Hello Egor!

My other big passion in life is meteorology. I truly love the weather and I enjoy keeping up with the latest weather developments. I also enjoy music. I'm not a music buff or anything like that, but music is my emotional pacifier. It serves to level me out or get me pumped up depending on what I need at the time.

Nice to meet you!

durhamm1988 said:
Hello Egor!

My other big passion in life is meteorology. I truly love the weather and I enjoy keeping up with the latest weather developments. I also enjoy music. I'm not a music buff or anything like that, but music is my emotional pacifier. It serves to level me out or get me pumped up depending on what I need at the time.

Nice to meet you!

Hi and welcome. I'm a professional musician so I'm curious. What kind of music do you enjoy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back