• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello to everyone from another newbie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hi, I'm Straycatz, and I am looking forward to meeting everyone here, and getting involved in some great discussions!

Just a little bit about me... I'm from Wisconsin/USA, and my personal interests include classic cars, auto racing, college sports, reading, and good 1970's Rock and Roll! I'm one of the "old guys" at 54 years old, but I often feel like I'm 2. Guess I just don't want to grow up.

I guess that is all for now, talk to all later!

Straycatz

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hey there Straycatz, welcome. There's lots of 2 yr olds here...lol
I like your name...I'm a fan of the Stray Cat strut.

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Thanks for the welcome ozbub! Love your avatar! I'll probably be posting a few things soon, as there are many things I want to learn from those who have been around here awhile!

Besides being an AB, I am also a bit of a DL, with a little Sissy side on occasion as well. I love my footed sleepers, crinkly diapers, and hope to get some more onesies and other things soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.