• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello to all.

ssfur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hello I am ssfur and I'm glad to be here. I am a blubby character. In regard to diapers and regression for me I enjoy being little and padded non sexual. My favourite diaper is the little paws heh heh. I also hope be able to fully express my little side in time in projects I hope to do in the future.
Away from the little side of things I enjoy games and movies. I game on both xbox and padded. I do play other console on occasion and I prefer driving and rpg games like burnout paradise, forza horizon 4, fallout series and dungeon siege series (currently playing through this.) I am hopefully looking for people to enjoy a chat / debate all topics within my boundaries.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather and BobbiSueEllen
Hi and welcome

I actually just ordered a pack of littlepawz two days ago :). I really love the cute print. I played fallout 4 a couple years ago and I was obsessed with that game for the longest time. It was my first fallout game actually

Thank you for the welcome dynodoggo. Fallout NW was my first that i actually took notice of after like 2 years of buying it. :Do Currently got 3 1/2 days play time on f4 vanilla. Must complete vanilla first before mods are added. You will love your paws. Dour you have a style of playing fallout or just kill first ask questions later?

My gaming style is usually going in with guns blazing lol. So all I did and still do is kill, kill, and kill without even asking questions after XD

Pyscho style. Nice. On first play using my wits of what little there is then next play in become hulk :p

• Haha
Reactions: dynodoggo
Yup lol I'm also usually the first to die in multiplayer games because I just want to jump straight into the action. Do you just play on xbox?

Xbox and pc. Don't play on playstation. Well gen 4 at least. I had ps1 and 2 XD

I play on pc, ps4, and switch. What kinda games u play on pc?

Ets2, fallout, dungeon siege are my main three rn. I do dip between other games though like the binding of Isaacs and enter the gungeon. Also forgot about my switch lite heh heh.

Last edited:
I have been meaning to play the binding of Isaac for a while now but haven't gotten around. Do you have animal crossing on the switch?

I don't unfortunately but I have seen people playing it. Looks good just don't have any spare monies for it :/

• Sad
Reactions: dynodoggo
Back