• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello to all, may your days be filled with relaxation and Diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedMC

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Private
Hello to all who decide to open my introduction, it is nice to see a civil community of which we can converse freely about a great passion we all hold near and dear. I have been wearing diapers for many years, only in private and the is the way I prefer to express myself. I have loved diapers ever since kindergarten, but I only started wearing them within the last decade. I love; Goodnites and Underjams, I would like to expand my inventory, but I need a good starting direction, I have considered the Well Beginnings from Walgreens because of the My Little Pony Designs, and the Rainbow Dash designs are just too cute! I am open to new ideas, but I do not like adult diapers, anyways it is nice to be apart of the community and I hope to learn more and more everyday.
(P.S.) Call me Life

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello to all who decide to open my introduction, it is nice to see a civil community of which we can converse freely about a great passion we all hold near and dear. I have been wearing diapers for many years, only in private and the is the way I prefer to express myself. I have loved diapers ever since kindergarten, but I only started wearing them within the last decade. I love; Goodnites and Underjams, I would like to expand my inventory, but I need a good starting direction, I have considered the Well Beginnings from Walgreens because of the My Little Pony Designs, and the Rainbow Dash designs are just too cute! I am open to new ideas, but I do not like adult diapers, anyways it is nice to be apart of the community and I hope to learn more and more everyday.
(P.S.) Call me Life

Welcome Life! So good to see you here. If you want to expand your inventory, may I suggest looking at our diaper reviews? It gives the low down on some of the more popular brands. Store bought diapers don't always hold as much, I'm told.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Welcome Life! Glad you joined us. Your tastes are very nice. Hope you can open up with us a bit and keep everything private as always irl.

PaddedMC

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Private
I have been reading reviews on this site for a couple years actually, I am interested in the "Goodnites Tru-Fit" and when I obtain a pair I will personally review them here.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Welcome to ADISC from a fellow pokemon who loves MLP and Diapers up here as well. You are truly welcome here and I am sure you will find friends of your interests here. We hope you make alot and make a big impact on this site.

PaddedMC

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Private
Thank you Snivy, I look forward to the positive posting interactions and discussions of others.

DitziGermanShepard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hello, im sure that you will make some friends on this site. Hopefully including me hehe :D

PaddedMC

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Private
I believe I would enjoy that Ditzi G.S., and thank you Jakob.

Status
Not open for further replies.