• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, this is DiaperTV

DiaperTV

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi!

I like to try out new diapers and creating videos on YT, where I share my experience with them or other information. This is for several reasons: From my view, knowledge sharing is a good thing in general. So I'm doing this on other topics too, when I see myself in a position to contribute something useful to the community. Seems just fair, since it happened not only just once that I had a problem or question and found some blog/forum posts, videos, podcasts or other content being helpful for me.

Another cause was my own experience. Especially in the early days as an older child/teenager, I found it hard to get information around ABDL. There are other reasons that go beyond the scope here, like community building for example. I thought wearing diapers strange and I'm the only one doing this. Comments show that others feeling the same, which is not true (from today's view).

I'm doing this for a while now and a decent collection of diapers has been formed, some of them shown here:

DSC03333-cut-600px.JPG
You can probably guess, that diapers are an important part of my life: Testing, record, edit, research and everything that is needed to create a practical review video happens in my spare time and it takes several hours for each one. I would still agree, that diapers also doesn't rule my life, since I doesn't do an full time ABDL lifestyle, where everything other has to be subordinate. It's also helpful that some other hobbies fit well together with wearing diapers like gaming (or any other things on a PC).

Generally I have much more interests than time. There are things I (mostly) stopped doing (like gaming) or I'd like to have a deeper look at. So I'm forced to focus on those I like the most, which are currently the following: I do swimming and recently started at the gym. Also into tech things, books and around politics/society. Sometimes I like to going out at the weekends.

I'm also active in several web communitys. There are general ones like Reddit, others with a more specific topic or group of topics as Stackoverflow or also this one here. The reasons for creating an account are different: Sometimes I found an interesting thread/question, where I'd like to contribute something and which looks as if the platform fits for me (which is the case here). On others I want to post a specific questions. Currently, I don't have anything to ask here, but this can change. I'm both a reader and poster.

Located in the EU, I'm not a native English speaker, but finding English forums interesting for mainly three reasons: It can give a vision, since people from other nations doing things different or have other ideas. Talking to others can also be inspiring in the same country or city, but it seems to be a different view. Since English is widely spoken, it also helps to break down barriers, so knowledge and experience can be shared across nations. The third thing is more practical: Just practicing. We had English in school, but it's still more challenging for me, than my native language. Especially since I mostly didn't need to use it after finishing school, and noticed that those skills are decreasing without using like muscles.

Now you know some things about me, let's have a deeper look what happens here at ADISC 👀

Reactions: ILuvDiapers, TeeMousy, Cottontail and 6 others
Welcome from the UK

What a fantastic intro is your username the same on YT, I'll happily come and drop some views (might not sub as I tend to go Anon when looking at that stuff on YT and setting up a new account just for abdl vids seems like a hassle)

DiaperTV said:
The reasons for creating an account are different: Sometimes I found an interesting thread/question, where I'd like to contribute something and which looks as if the platform fits for me (which is the case here). On others I want to post a specific questions. Currently, I don't have anything to ask here, but this can change. I'm both a reader and poster.
While there are a lot of the generic "what are you wearing" or "where do I find" or "do you like doing x in your diaper" type posts here there are definitely a large number of deeper discussions and though provoking posts made too quite regularly so I'm sure you'll find something interesting to read here and perhaps have some great responses and opinion to share.

Hope you have a great time here and I look forward to some interesting posts.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and DiaperTV
Welcome and enjoy

Welcome and have a good time

Thank you all! :)
Belarin said:
What a fantastic intro is your username the same on YT, I'll happily come and drop some views (might not sub as I tend to go Anon when looking at that stuff on YT and setting up a new account just for abdl vids seems like a hassle)
You're welcome! :)

It's relatively easy to setup another channel by clicking on your profile > settings > adding or managing channels. Then you can click on your profile icon and switch between your current (main) channel and the newly created one for diapers and other things you want to separate. This is hard to find if you're not creating content on YT, since you may think that a channel is only for uploading videos. But YT uses channels also as some kind of profiles with their own subscription list, history and so on.

But you can also use it without being subscribed, that's no problem. Just remember that if you want to hide those videos from others, you may still get diaper content recommendations from me and/or others on your home site, after watching some. Even when you haven't subscribed. If you want more anonymity, I'd recommend using an incognito window in the browser and avoid the app on cell phones.
Belarin said:
While there are a lot of the generic "what are you wearing" or "where do I find" or "do you like doing x in your diaper" type posts here there are definitely a large number of deeper discussions and though provoking posts made too quite regularly so I'm sure you'll find something interesting to read here and perhaps have some great responses and opinion to share.
I know those type of content from a smaller forum in my native language. I also have no problem with those posts. It can be still fun or interesting to see, what others prefer (and why). So even a simple topic like What diaper are you wearing may be useful to experience new things. Especially if people tell their reasons why they're wearing this specific diaper. So I'm open to more and less deep topics.

Welcome to the forum. What a great introduction 👏🏻
Also I love your collection of nappies! I've got a small collection but nothing quite like yours 😁

Thank you!
LittleScotty said:
Also I love your collection of nappies! I've got a small collection but nothing quite like yours 😁
That's cool! I also didn't got them over night, everyone starts small :)

Reactions: newAB43 and LittleScotty
Hello and welcome to the Adisc community forum DiaperTV.😃I will definitely take a look at your channel on YT.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperTV
Welcome to the forum mate and I would love to see reviews on cloth diapers

Hello and welcome!

wetgraham said:
Welcome to the forum mate and I would love to see reviews on cloth diapers
Hey, thank you! :)
Do you mean disposable diaper with non plastic material outside (cloth like/cotton) or reusable ones by "cloth diapers"?

Welcome to ADISC DiaperTV I have been enjoying your contributions already.
Thank you.

I enjoy watching your real world test. Do you have a justforfans page? Watching you soil diapers is so enjoyable

Hey there, nice introduction and nice collection!

DiaperTV said:
Hi!

I like to try out new diapers and creating videos on YT, where I share my experience with them or other information. This is for several reasons: From my view, knowledge sharing is a good thing in general. So I'm doing this on other topics too, when I see myself in a position to contribute something useful to the community. Seems just fair, since it happened not only just once that I had a problem or question and found some blog/forum posts, videos, podcasts or other content being helpful for me.

Another cause was my own experience. Especially in the early days as an older child/teenager, I found it hard to get information around ABDL. There are other reasons that go beyond the scope here, like community building for example. I thought wearing diapers strange and I'm the only one doing this. Comments show that others feeling the same, which is not true (from today's view).

I'm doing this for a while now and a decent collection of diapers has been formed, some of them shown here:

View attachment 114704
You can probably guess, that diapers are an important part of my life: Testing, record, edit, research and everything that is needed to create a practical review video happens in my spare time and it takes several hours for each one. I would still agree, that diapers also doesn't rule my life, since I doesn't do an full time ABDL lifestyle, where everything other has to be subordinate. It's also helpful that some other hobbies fit well together with wearing diapers like gaming (or any other things on a PC).

Generally I have much more interests than time. There are things I (mostly) stopped doing (like gaming) or I'd like to have a deeper look at. So I'm forced to focus on those I like the most, which are currently the following: I do swimming and recently started at the gym. Also into tech things, books and around politics/society. Sometimes I like to going out at the weekends.

I'm also active in several web communitys. There are general ones like Reddit, others with a more specific topic or group of topics as Stackoverflow or also this one here. The reasons for creating an account are different: Sometimes I found an interesting thread/question, where I'd like to contribute something and which looks as if the platform fits for me (which is the case here). On others I want to post a specific questions. Currently, I don't have anything to ask here, but this can change. I'm both a reader and poster.

Located in the EU, I'm not a native English speaker, but finding English forums interesting for mainly three reasons: It can give a vision, since people from other nations doing things different or have other ideas. Talking to others can also be inspiring in the same country or city, but it seems to be a different view. Since English is widely spoken, it also helps to break down barriers, so knowledge and experience can be shared across nations. The third thing is more practical: Just practicing. We had English in school, but it's still more challenging for me, than my native language. Especially since I mostly didn't need to use it after finishing school, and noticed that those skills are decreasing without using like muscles.

Now you know some things about me, let's have a deeper look what happens here at ADISC 👀
Hello and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy yourself here, and make new friends also. (y):giggle: Great introduction, and a fabulous collection of diapers, and pull ups. ;)

Back