• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello There

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avogadro

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everyone, so just a quick introduction. I'm a college student who has been interested in diapers for awhile. I recently ordered my first thing of diapers (Molicares) and I'm going to explore my fetish a bit. So I decided to come on here and learn more about it. Outside of that I enjoy running and reading. Thanks!

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Welcome to ADISC! I've heard Molicares are good, never tried them though. Soooo do you have any pets? :3

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi everyone, so just a quick introduction. I'm a college student who has been interested in diapers for awhile. I recently ordered my first thing of diapers (Molicares) and I'm going to explore my fetish a bit. So I decided to come on here and learn more about it. Outside of that I enjoy running and reading. Thanks!

Welcome Avogadro! Who are some of your favorite authors? I like Stephen King and John Grisham myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.