• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

db41909514

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Hey there!
DB here!
I'm a DL, with a *bit* of AB side sometimes...
I like Video games, art, and just overall laziness! XD
When I do get in my AB side, I AP as about 7-8 YO boy, who is just a *little* too babied by others... Due to his childish behavior. Which is kind of reflective of my own childhood, with me being the youngest of my *entire* family...
I was in diapers until about age 5-1/2 to 6... Not kidding here... Like I said, I was babied! XD

Anyways, that's me in a nutshell!
DB

KCAboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
Greetings, DB! Welcome to ADISC. Could you tell us a bit more about yourself? Such as your job (if any, you never know in this day and age) your family, or even what games you're playing.

db41909514

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Well, I can tell you what game I'm playing! It's Kid Icarus Uprising! I don't really think I'd feel comfortable talking about my personal life though, I live in D.C. and I have to use an internet cafés wifi, so I'm trying to be careful of what I write. ^_^
But I do love my family/job, I can tell you that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.