• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paws

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Hi, i'm new to the site, got here by a friend. :D
Lemme introduce myselve :sweatdrop:
my name is paws and this is actually the first diapercommunity i've ever joined. :biggrin:
I wear diapers and suck my tumb since i can remember, a comfy suit was always nice with it.
My parents always found large quantities of diapers in my bed i used to put them on for a little while, then new ones and sleep on top of a big pile of clean diapers.
My mother caught me in a poopy diaper when i was 5. Since then i was a bit wary of wearing them. Especially pooping in a diaper. I only peed in diapers for many years since then so the smell wouldnt be so bad. :sweatdrop:
when i was 12 the urge of wearing diapers became too strong, and i would come up with anything to get ahold of them and same as for disposing them.
Since i got older i buy diapers in the store with or without the shame. The urge to wear diapers was and is to strong. Since i was 12 i also used to poop in diapers again.
When i got familiar with the net i soon found furries and i liked it alot. I also enyoj playing like a babyfur, in various roles...
Then i got a bit older again and i developed the urge to wear and soil my diapers in public places. i went from walking in a peed diaper, to waggeling in a poopy diaper. I sometimes even had my diaper leaking in the store or in the rain in front of other people, in witch obiosly see the yellow fluid...
I like to go to the forest and waggle or crawl in my diaper or furrysuit, hoping somebody with similar interest finds me...
The worst thing i did so far was biking trough a village in the dark in a torn pants.... twice.... With obious filled diaper.
I used to have a partner for four years witch wasnt anything interested in my fetish but would wear a diaper and soil it.:biggrin:
I like to be several roles with this i can be very submissive, but love to be dominant aswell.... sexual as non sexual...
As for my sexuality i have to say that i'm male and mostly staight. But i sometimes do make exceptions, so
As for my other interests i have to say i'm very openminded so i do alot of things. I do sports, chess, update on my science, history, math, and many others.... I love to play chess, u can wake me up for it. I love my anime and cartoons, especially in a diaper. As for wearing comfy furry suits i dont have one now... but wanna try, still new concept for me, but it feels good :thumbsup:
i love to be the baby but i also like to be the daddy, brother, baby, furrybaby.

[Removed]

Sooo... i think i did my part your turn to respond :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

HokieABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Thanks for your info. The unfortunate thing with this site is because we have people under 18 we aren't as meet-up friendly as other sites. Welcome to our community.

:paci:

Rezzu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
Wow :) This was a great introduction from you paws and welcome to this site aswell :thumbsup: I noticed similar things what I´ve done earlier too, but still I am not maybe as brave as you (meaning those leaking diapys etc..) *blushes and giggles*
I found my furryside like 2 yrs ago and I´ll hope that I could get my own fursuit at somepoint, but yeah.. one crinkle step at the time. :sweatdrop: Anyways.. it´s nice to see other diaperfurs around and I just wish that I would be crawling in the same forestarea where could be a possible to meet up another cute crinklefur aswell ^^ -R

ilikecars

izzie kitty
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Hi paws, nice to meet you. I too have sucked my thumb my entire life :) What do you enjoy doing other than diaper/furry stuff? Do you have any hobbies? I'm a computer nerd, and I also love cars, particularly fast ones. :biggrin:

Welcome to ADISC!

Status
Not open for further replies.