Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babytauren

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Hi, I'm Babytauren. From my name you can probably gather that i am babyfur and also i happen to be a World of Warcraft player (and i've always had this secret love of taurens ;) )

I also, am into machinima, Doctor Who, and warhammer, and just hangin out with friends.

Just wanted to say hello anyway after lurking on the forums and being told off :( Anyway thanks for having me, i've really loved reading this forum so far and it has been so refreshing to read up on other's experiences, and make me feel a little better about my own!

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, , Carer
hey, welcome! i actually didn't notice either (party because i don't play WoW i'm sure haha) but yeah definetly a great site and hope you stick around!

Babytauren

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
hey, welcome! i actually didn't notice either (party because i don't play WoW i'm sure haha) but yeah definetly a great site and hope you stick around!
Aye, i kinda fell in love with here. It's very well laid out, easy to read, with from the looks of it some great people :D

Glad to have an account here, and hopefully will post moar in the future.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Welcome to the forums. I am also a fan of machinima and WoW but im a retired WoW player. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Babytauren

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Thanks for the welcome, and good to hear there is someone else who knows what machinima is! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.