Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
hi I am Lowell and i'm a 15-year-old babyfur/dl. i'm into furryism and have 2 charicters Lowell (wolf) and Tinder (vulpix, Pokemon). I'm not to in to the whole baby thing and I wouldn't like to be babyed irl but I do like to wear diapers. Well I hope to make alot of friends here and hope ppl like me. Peace!

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well you have my official welcome, and you dont need to worry bout being liked, just play nice and everything will be smooth

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
:whs0be:

It seems that there are too many users who are into the *B stuff, so I'm glad to see another plain and simple DL / babyfur :D

Welcome to the forums Lowellwolfie (love the name!) you're gonna have no problems meeting and getting to know folks here. I encourage all new members to try out the IRC chat since that's where most of the regular users hang out and join in on all the ADISC banter, so give that a shot. Happy posting!

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome :) ! This is the right place to make friends and Im sure you'll meet lots of people like you. Have fun here, post around and people will get to know you quickly. :)

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Welcome to ADISC, Lowell. :D Have fun. Just be friendly and I'm sure you'll make friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.