• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apexxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hey there! I love to do anything I can to stay active and hate it when i regularly can't be apart of a sports team. I have played soccer all my life and have loved every bit of it. I have lived in many different countries over my lifetime and soccer seems to have been the only sport to be played at all of them due to its popularity I guess. I have been skiing for a number of years now also. My friends kept on nagging me to try it, finally I agreed and I loved it haha. I have recently started snowboarding, but tend to be falling on my butt more than actually moving.

I don't have many hobbies at home. I generally play video games or listen to music on my computer when I'm not hanging out with my friends. I have been looking into learning how to make music/beats with the guidance of a friend who actually knows what they are doing, but either than that I don't have a specific hobby. As far as genres go, I don't really have one that I constantly blast over my ear-buds. I love all music, except for country eww.

I wanted to start an account, because I want to interact with some people who have an interest in diapers as well. It may come to a shock to some, but I have never personally tried wearing a diaper since I was a baby, but the idea has become very appealing to me. I really want to try this!

Apex :smile1:

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Yay Canadians :D

the name Apex reminds me of people I know from pixel sites and car forums :X

Welcome to the site though :3

Apexxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Haha, thanks for the post.
Apex is actually a ski hill/resort I like to visit from time to time.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Ahh, well that explains it. Thought friends from other communities were trackin me down! :X

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Welcome to ADISC!

I play soccer too (or football, as we call it over here). What position do you play? Do you have any favourite teams?

Apexxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I play defense ( or I think Europeans call my position right back). I love Manchester United, although their games don't get brodcast here as much as I'd like :/

Status
Not open for further replies.