• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there

Lavhone

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Greetings, I'm a young guy from Italy who recently discovered his DL side. After creating an account a while ago I finally mustered up the courage to post, as I'm incredibly shy and still coming up to terms with this side of me. I hope hope that the forum will help me "come out of my shell" a bit.

Lavhone said:
Greetings, I'm a young guy from Italy who recently discovered his DL side. After creating an account a while ago I finally mustered up the courage to post, as I'm incredibly shy and still coming up to terms with this side of me. I hope hope that the forum will help me "come out of my shell" a bit.
Welcome here Lavhone, you’ll meet lots of like minded people here, hope you have fun 😁👍🏻

Ciao Lavhone, welcome from the Netherlands. Italy is my favourite holiday destination. I have worked on campsites and taught windsurfing in Lago di Garda.
Spent quite a lot of time in Venezia (Punto Sabione), Cecina and Figline dal Arno.
Hope you enjoy the site.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Welcome

Welcome, benvenuto Lavhone. I hope you find your feet. There are plenty of people around to help you settle in. Any questions... fire away!

Welcome! Feel free to chat with anyone if it helps you become more comfortable with your DL side! We're all very friendly!

Back