• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there!

Omg301

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey all,

I’ve been a long time lurker and am a big fan of this community. I’ve been a fan of the DL lifestyle for over 20 years but only in the past like 6 months started experimenting with it and buying some basic diapers. I tend to prefer baby diapers and have pampers baby dry size 6 and have recently used goodnites xl which actually fit me pretty well.

I had read a lot about ConvertUps previously and ordered some and am awaiting delivery soon enough. I’m really eager to give them a try, especially because baby diapers are cheap and I love the baby aesthetic.

I like doing both #1 and #2 in the diaper when I’m able to wear, which is casually right now due to living with family. It’s all on the down low right now but I’m happy with the experience I’ve had so far.

My current activity has been trying to train myself to pee lying down. I can pee standing or sitting but am not really successful with lying down. I’ve read some threads on it but I mostly just need to keep practicing. I wish I could wear more but living with family on top of working in office makes it hard.

I’m so glad I decided to give the lifestyle an actual shot. It’s so much better than I would have hoped. It’s nice to meet you all and I hope we can have lots of fun experiences together!

Cheers and happy diapering!

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello and welcome! 😊

Reactions: Omg301

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Omg301 said:
Hey all,

I’ve been a long time lurker and am a big fan of this community. I’ve been a fan of the DL lifestyle for over 20 years but only in the past like 6 months started experimenting with it and buying some basic diapers. I tend to prefer baby diapers and have pampers baby dry size 6 and have recently used goodnites xl which actually fit me pretty well.

I had read a lot about ConvertUps previously and ordered some and am awaiting delivery soon enough. I’m really eager to give them a try, especially because baby diapers are cheap and I love the baby aesthetic.

I like doing both #1 and #2 in the diaper when I’m able to wear, which is casually right now due to living with family. It’s all on the down low right now but I’m happy with the experience I’ve had so far.

My current activity has been trying to train myself to pee lying down. I can pee standing or sitting but am not really successful with lying down. I’ve read some threads on it but I mostly just need to keep practicing. I wish I could wear more but living with family on top of working in office makes it hard.

I’m so glad I decided to give the lifestyle an actual shot. It’s so much better than I would have hoped. It’s nice to meet you all and I hope we can have lots of fun experiences together!

Cheers and happy diapering!
Hello and welcome here