• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there!

basicdinosaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hi there, I made this account a while ago, but have not been very active... Lets change that!

A bit about me: I'm a student in my mid twenties, with a caring personality and a passion for music. I love spending time with my friends, playing boardgames, watching films, going on adventures, reading, and filling my days with various arts and crafts projects.

I want to be more active: I have recently visited both my first "general kink" munch and my first abdl munch, and I'd love to make a few friends with whom I can talk about this stuff with. I'm also working on a few stories, which will probably take a while before they are post-ready, but for now are a great way of dealing with the feeling of overflowing thoughts.

That's it for now, I'm not that concequent in my online presence, so my response time will vary, but feel free to ask me anything :)
x

Reactions: Lumos and BobbiSueEllen
Hello and welcome to Adisc.😊, that was a very good intro.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC 🦊 😁

Hello and welcome.

Welcome

Back