• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RinntheWolf

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hello everyone, my name is Rinn. I'm 18, I'm currently a senior in high school, and I've already applied and been accepted to a college in the same city. I like to crossdress and wear more feminine clothing, but have never really gotten the chance to due to my very conservative town. I've never actually gotten a chance to wear proper "diapers," only depends and goodnites, as my mother monitors my finances and ask for a receipt every time I spend over $10. I like to wet diapers, but not mess them.

I'm advanced in math and science, and extremely advanced in English. I love music and can play the trumpet, flugelhorn, percussion, piano, sing, and am currently learning the guitar. I can sketch some and can shade and color fairly well. I like to play a game called Fate Core that is fairly similar to Dungeons & Dragons, as well as Magic: The Gathering with my friends. I own a PS4 and I play Destiny (1 & 2), Bloodborne, Darksouls 3, and few story-based games.

I also have a tendency to prattle on and on both typing and talking (A.K.A.: sorry for the word dump)
Any questions? XP

Reactions: egor
Hello RinntheWolf and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

egor said:
Hello RinntheWolf and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Thanks, I tried to give a basic synopsis. Hope people like me.

Hello and welcome Rinn. Now that you are 18 and considered an adult its time to think like an adult. Get a job, and stop reporting to mom. I know its sounds harsh, but you will thank me in the future. I stopped reporting any finances to mom at 13 years old. As teen baby sitter I was making at least a hundred dollars a week. My mom never asked because I was a saver and by the time I was in college I had a very good and established bank account. I am just thinking of us diaper wearers and our futures in general. Good luck sweetie and hope to hear and read some of your stories and life happenings. Cheers !!

RinntheWolf said:
Thanks, I tried to give a basic synopsis. Hope people like me.

Hi and welcome to the site. You write a very good intro. I'm a professional musician with a degree in organ performance though I now mostly play piano and other assorted keyboards.

The flugelhorn?

I don't think I know anyone on this board that plays the flugelhorn or even mentioned it.

I think it is great as I have heard the flugelhorn in concert and I really like how it sounds.

How did you decide to learn to play the flugelhorn?

Evahasgone2 said:
Hello and welcome Rinn. Now that you are 18 and considered an adult its time to think like an adult. Get a job, and stop reporting to mom. I know its sounds harsh, but you will thank me in the future. I stopped reporting any finances to mom at 13 years old. As teen baby sitter I was making at least a hundred dollars a week. My mom never asked because I was a saver and by the time I was in college I had a very good and established bank account. I am just thinking of us diaper wearers and our futures in general. Good luck sweetie and hope to hear and read some of your stories and life happenings. Cheers !!

Oh, I have a job and a moderately sized savings account. My problem is I'm about to start going to a community college in town and since rent is really high in my city my only affordable option is to stay living at home, and since it is her house, it is her rules.

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome to the site. You write a very good intro. I'm a professional musician with a degree in organ performance though I now mostly play piano and other assorted keyboards.
That's really cool! Any particular piece or composer you like to play?

BabyDenise said:
The flugelhorn?

I don't think I know anyone on this board that plays the flugelhorn or even mentioned it.

I think it is great as I have heard the flugelhorn in concert and I really like how it sounds.

How did you decide to learn to play the flugelhorn?
Yeah, it's really cool because it is very similar to a trumpet except a trumpet is the same size tubing until the bell and has a shallow mouthpiece resulting in a higher pitched, sharp sound, where as the flugelhorn's piping gets continuously larger throughout the length of the instrument and had a deeper "V" shaped mouth piece which results in a smoother, deeper sound. In essence, a trumpet is a the top pitch of it's musical family with a cornet being between a trumpet and a flugelhorn, and a flugelhorn being between a trumpet and a French horn in terms of pitch. I learned the flugelhorn earlier on last year when my jazz band director decided to do a concert in honor of Chuck Mangione, a famous flugelhorn player. My favorite piece of his to both play and listen to is "The Children of Sanchez Theme (Instrumental)." Lots of fun!

RinntheWolf said:
Oh, I have a job and a moderately sized savings account. My problem is I'm about to start going to a community college in town and since rent is really high in my city my only affordable option is to stay living at home, and since it is her house, it is her rules.
I see that's rough, some parents just won't understand. Does she go out often and can you use a basement ?

Evahasgone2 said:
I see that's rough, some parents just won't understand. Does she go out often and can you use a basement ?
Don't get me wrong, I love my mom. We usually get along and since I was an only child up until I was 12 we are really close. This is literally one of the only things we argue about. My room is already in the basement, but my mom is always home when I arrive home; she'll even stay up till 11 at night so I have somebody awake to come home to. She has also known me for all my life, so she can always tell when I'm lying or hiding things.

RinntheWolf said:
Don't get me wrong, I love my mom. We usually get along and since I was an only child up until I was 12 we are really close. This is literally one of the only things we argue about. My room is already in the basement, but my mom is always home when I arrive home; she'll even stay up till 11 at night so I have somebody awake to come home to. She has also known me for all my life, so she can always tell when I'm lying or hiding things.
moms can be that way believe me I know. I was a tomboy and had a huge tree house in back yard. My mom wasn't the type to climb, so she never went in there. you might have to be a bit more secretive and learn a few poker faces. Hey I know its rough, but I know you can do it. have faith sweetie

RinntheWolf said:
That's really cool! Any particular piece or composer you like to play?

On organ, I played and lot of Bach though I also loved the French composers, especially Franck. On piano, I play a lot of Chopin and some Liszt. I also enjoy Debussy and Schumann.

Evahasgone2 said:
moms can be that way believe me I know. I was a tomboy and had a huge tree house in back yard. My mom wasn't the type to climb, so she never went in there. you might have to be a bit more secretive and learn a few poker faces. Hey I know its rough, but I know you can do it. have faith sweetie
She found stuff I was hiding under my trunk with a spare tire. She finds Everything.

dogboy said:
On organ, I played and lot of Bach though I also loved the French composers, especially Franck. On piano, I play a lot of Chopin and some Liszt. I also enjoy Debussy and Schumann.
All great ones! I can't even touch pieces like those, they are just to far above my level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back