daddysjynx

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hiya! I'm a little girl who has been part of the ABDL community for a little over three years now! I just graduated high school (Yay!) and moved in with my boyfriend (/Daddy/Dom) of three and a half years. I love people, and am very open about my lifestyle, and everything else about myself! I used to be a barista (and hopefully will be again soon) and want to go into culinary in the future!

I am a little girl. I have an age range from 10 months to six years. I love wearing diapers, dressing little, and being babied by my Daddy! Sometimes we switch and I'm a dominant little. I regress naturally- and have ever since I can remember- and am in littlespace almost 24/7.

Most of my hobbies are art related: drawing, painting, embroidery, and possibly soon tattooing; I also write, cook, and clean (yes, in my case, I think that could be considered a hobby..)

I'm looking for a place with like-minded people! Mostly just to read, maybe find some ABDL-related ideas~

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello daddysjynx and welcome to the group.

Very nice and informative introduction.

IF you would be interested we have a "foodie group" and are always looking for new ideas and recipes.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi and welcome. It sounds like you have a lot of creative interests. I have a few. I enjoy writing and have a few stories on this site. I'm also a professional musician and I love playing some of the big works on piano and organ. I hope you enjoy this site. We're sort of like a family, so it's a good place to hang out.

daddysjynx

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Thank you so much, egor! I think I'll check it out c: I love pretty much everything to do with food, so I really appreciate you letting me know :eek:

dogboy, I've only written a few ABDL-type stories as I'm mostly into writing poetry and such. Daddy loves music- He plays guitar and makes His own music on the computer. I just love to listen, I'm not so good at making it heh. Thank you for replying! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.