• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello there Fellow Humans

NightFlare76

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello! I'm just a random person currently pursuing some type of work in IT and may be going to collage for it when winter term starts.

I've been into Diaper related things for as long as I can remember. Couple of years ago was the first time I actually got a pack of diapers and indulged into this side of me. I usually just linger around looking for advice and what not on various AB/DL sites but I guess iv finally got the courage to say and post somthing. Hopefully that will turn out to have been a good choice.

As for Hobbies, I like gaming, Dungeons and Dragons, Magic The Gathering, and most Recently I like assembling and painting Warhammer Models (my Profile Picture is the most recent one iv completed.) I'm basically into anything Nerdy/Geeky. Im also really into anything Tech related, hence wanting to go into some sort of IT field.

Now that iv Finally broke out of my shell of anxiety and posted something here I hope to be able to express myself and help others with some of the limited knowledge I have about this community.

TL/DR
I'm a Nerdy/Geeky DL looking to explore more into this and help if I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: fleckothefennec

steveg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
HI ya fellow diapered geek ;) I see we have similar interest I hang out on the discord server if you want to chat sometime

NightFlare76

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
steveg said:
HI ya fellow diapered geek ;) I see we have similar interest I hang out on the discord server if you want to chat sometime
Perhaps sometime but this being my first time being out there about this stuff I certainly need to acclimate before I actually talk live to someone. I'd definitely be into trying to muster up some words at some point though.

Last edited:

steveg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
NightFlare76 said:
Perhaps sometime but this being my first time being out there about this stuff I certainly need to acclimate before I actually talk live to someone. I'd definitely be into trying to muster up some words at some point though.
It's perfectly fine ;) The chat on the discord server is interesting if you just hang out and read it; you don't have to chat if you don't want to chat. I know for me it took years for me to come out of my shell and talk to others, mainly due to my learning disabilities, so I know how it is.

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome and enjoy

Lumos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello and welcome aboard fellow DL!

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
NightFlare76 said:
Hello! I'm just a random person currently pursuing some type of work in IT and may be going to collage for it when winter term starts.

I've been into Diaper related things for as long as I can remember. Couple of years ago was the first time I actually got a pack of diapers and indulged into this side of me. I usually just linger around looking for advice and what not on various AB/DL sites but I guess iv finally got the courage to say and post somthing. Hopefully that will turn out to have been a good choice.

As for Hobbies, I like gaming, Dungeons and Dragons, Magic The Gathering, and most Recently I like assembling and painting Warhammer Models (my Profile Picture is the most recent one iv completed.) I'm basically into anything Nerdy/Geeky. Im also really into anything Tech related, hence wanting to go into some sort of IT field.

Now that iv Finally broke out of my shell of anxiety and posted something here I hope to be able to express myself and help others with some of the limited knowledge I have about this community.

TL/DR
Dont assume my species, I'm a fox not a human 😏

Nice to meet you and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊 😁

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
NightFlare76 said:

TL/DR
Hello and welcome from the UK 🇬🇧

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Welcome from the UK.

Yay for coming out of your shell, you'll find everyone here very welcoming and friendly.

Also YAY for D&D (currently sat here catching up on crit role) havn't had a group to play with for a couple years now but love it. You sound like someone I could easily get along with, at last estimate I had about £13k worth of MTG though I haven't actually bought any now since BFZ I have cards going all back to beta I believe I keep wanting to get more but don't play enough to make it worth the cash at the moment. Also loved building and painting warhammer, never got into playing it so much just loved making stuff and painting it all up. haven't done that for years either as it got way to expensive for what you get.

NightFlare76

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Belarin said:
Welcome from the UK.

Yay for coming out of your shell, you'll find everyone here very welcoming and friendly.

Also YAY for D&D (currently sat here catching up on crit role) havn't had a group to play with for a couple years now but love it. You sound like someone I could easily get along with, at last estimate I had about £13k worth of MTG though I haven't actually bought any now since BFZ I have cards going all back to beta I believe I keep wanting to get more but don't play enough to make it worth the cash at the moment. Also loved building and painting warhammer, never got into playing it so much just loved making stuff and painting it all up. haven't done that for years either as it got way to expensive for what you get.
That's a lot of Mtg cards how in the world do you keep it organized? I think the earliest cards I have is ice age, I inherited those from my dad. As for war hammer it definitely gets really expensive l I do play it occasionally with one of my friends but its usally harder to find time to do it.